The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 2, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #9,871 of 35,333
Microsoft just put a new batch of 50 free albums up on xbox music!

For Windows 8 (and windows phone 8) users only...

Just go to the Windows App store and install the "music deals" app.  From there you can see this week's list of 50 free albums (Listed under holiday freebies)

The music deals app also has a bunch of soundtracks for $1.99

Note: All music is 320k MP3 files

Enjoy!

Dec 2, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #9,873 of 35,333

Just go to the Windows App store and install the "music deals" app.  From there you can see this week's list of 50 free albums (Listed under holiday freebies)

Enjoy!

Thx downloading now

Dec 2, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #9,874 of 35,333
Too pricey for my blood, but if you're in the market for a Summit-fi end-game setup, Touchofmodern.com has a pretty ridiculous deal on some truly next-level stuff:

JPS Labs Abyss - $4,299 (reg. $5,499)

Cavalli Liquid Gold $2,699 (reg. $3,999)

Dec 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #9,875 of 35,333

Enjoy!

Wait so I can't download it on my xbox one?  BS it's called xbox music

Dec 2, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #9,878 of 35,333

Enjoy!

Is this US only ? It doesn't seem to work for me

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #9,881 of 35,333
That's when you troll and ask to see receipt while pointing out that they were on sale for 100. I saw someone flush out a hd800 flipper doing just that. listing was pulled shortly after. lol

Yeah, it's pretty absurd when people are so blatant.

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #9,882 of 35,333
I gotta admit I'm a little jelly I missed out on that deal. Not that I need them, but that price!

Funny a couple of NIB HD 598's have popped up in the classifieds for ~$150. Seems a bit dodgy...

That's when you troll and ask to see receipt while pointing out that they were on sale for 100. I saw someone flush out a hd800 flipper doing just that. listing was pulled shortly after. lol

Yeah, it's pretty absurd when people are so blatant.

As long as people aren't so quick to jump the gun and accuse everyone that sells an HD598 in the classifieds.

Yes, it happened with the HD800. People were trying to flip. People were also taking it out on HD800 sellers, automatically accusing every single one, even reporting it without inquiring. In the event, someone ended up being wrongly accused.

It began with a simple "I bet they are trying to make a flip" posted in here. Then, everyone was assuming the same. Just remember to be classy about it, and don't automatically assume. If it sounds fishy after inquiring, then report it.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #9,884 of 35,333
Am I missing something here? Being the capitalist that I am, If someone got the 598s (I didn't because I have them and reselling is a hassle) and wanted to make a few bucks on them, what is the problem? If the potential buyer was going to save real money against the lowest price they could find them for after the sale then everyone wins. I WOULD have a problem if someone bought them for $100 and sold them for $220 to someone who didn't know you can get them just about everywhere for $180-$200. To my way of thinking that would be an attempted ripoff. Is it against the Head Fi rules to flip any product. How would you even be able to really prove it?

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #9,885 of 35,333
  Am I missing something here? Being the capitalist that I am, If someone got the 598s (I didn't because I have them and reselling is a hassle) and wanted to make a few bucks on them, what is the problem? If the potential buyer was going to save real money against the lowest price they could find them for after the sale then everyone wins. I WOULD have a problem if someone bought them for $100 and sold them for $220 to someone who didn't know you can get them just about everywhere for $180-$200. To my way of thinking that would be an attempted ripoff. Is it against the Head Fi rules to flip any product. How would you even be able to really prove it?

Exactly. If I missed the sale but was still looking for a good deal on them (compared to the normal retail price) the marketplace would be the first place I checked in case someone who got the sale was reselling them. I don't see a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back