The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Mar 30, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #13,681 of 35,338
Oh, my bad, don't wait till after thanksgiving, now we ought to wait till after Christmas? I mean, I'm all about saving up for something worthwhile, for example a $100 or less bluetooth speaker is just a waste of money, but at the same time I've also learned that you need to live your life, and a decent deal now that allows you to enjoy the product now is the better deal than waiting 10 months for "the best deal all year," which may not include what you were looking for.

Like I said, deals which may include what you want that may happen at the end of the year are ridiculous to talk about now at the beginning of spring, just like it doesn't help but only hurts people's feelings to talk about past deals which have expired.

Btw, you did see that the X7 has a CanJam coupon code exclusive to Headfi for $100 off, and that's about to end soon?

I mean, when you put it that way, I guess you really can't wait that long if it's something you really want and I get that. I build my PC last year around June and prices were ok, I just had to get the bang for buck stuff, sort off lol.

But I mean it took me literally about 7 to 8 months before buying the x1 and MA900. I was a lurker in these forums. And the main reasons were, deciding which one to get and the money. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much on headphones during that time, that is why some will wait long enough for a price drop on some headphones. Even it's a 25 dollar price drop, it may give people time to think about other headphones more. And let's be honest, some headphones seem to be a wee bit overpriced for what they offer. Some, not all.

And yes, I saw the coupon for the X7 but like I said, spending 180 bucks for a G27 pretty much doesn't allow me to buy the X7 and spend an additional 330 bucks.

Jeez Evs, stop tempting me lol

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #13,682 of 35,338
I mean, when you put it that way, I guess you really can't wait that long if it's something you really want and I get that. I build my PC last year around June and prices were ok, I just had to get the bang for buck stuff, sort off lol.

But I mean it took me literally about 7 to 8 months before buying the x1 and MA900. I was a lurker in these forums. And the main reasons were, deciding which one to get and the money. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much on headphones during that time, that is why some will wait long enough for a price drop on some headphones. Even it's a 25 dollar price drop, it may give people time to think about other headphones more. And let's be honest, some headphones seem to be a wee bit overpriced for what they offer. Some, not all.

And yes, I saw the coupon for the X7 but like I said, spending 180 bucks for a G27 pretty much doesn't allow me to buy the X7 and spend an additional 330 bucks.

Jeez Evs, stop tempting me lol

I fell in love sight unseen with the Parrot Zik Original bluetooth noise-cancelling headphone when it won its prize at CES in January, 2012, and I had to wait until that August before it actually could be purchased.

(Of course, in the meantime, I bought at least two other headphones to keep me occupied while waiting my love!).

Mar 30, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #13,692 of 35,338
That's impressive. I had no idea. 
Looks like a bunch more...

[quote="Moon]
4. Will my headphones still keep their original manufacturer's warranty if you modify them or hardwire Moon Audio custom headphone cables to them?
Yes, in most cases and with most manufacturer's, the original manufacturer's warranty remains fullly in tact with any repair, modification and upgrade cables Moon Audio adds, removes, or changes. Moon Audio is an authorized repair shop for many manufacturers as well. All work performed on Beyerdynamic, Fostex, Grado, Sennheiser, Ultrasone headphones performed by Moon Audio is done via Moon Audio and keeps their full warranty in tact. Please check with your manufacturer direct if you have specific questions. Thank you.
[/quote]

I found out not too long ago when I thought about modding my T1s for balanced output. Beyer was cheapest to perform and requires you to supply the parts.

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #13,693 of 35,338
Hey guys, does anyone remember how much Noble discounted last year? And the year before that? Planning to save for some K10's.

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:21 PM Post #13,694 of 35,338
Looks like a bunch more...
I found out not too long ago when I thought about modding my T1s for balanced output. Beyer was cheapest to perform and requires you to supply the parts.

Hmm...wonder which companies are willing to modify terminations. This would be nice to keep warranty if cables are removable.

Hey guys, does anyone remember how much Noble discounted last year? And the year before that? Planning to save for some K10's.

I want to say that the K10 was the only unit they did not offer a discount on. As for discount amount, I forget. I think it was 20-25% off?

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #13,695 of 35,338
I want to say that the K10 was the only unit they did not offer a discount on. As for discount amount, I forget. I think it was 20-25% off?

Oh darn of course they would! Might just settle for some 1964 V6S's when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back