The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Sep 1, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #6,961 of 35,333
headroom.com has a Labor-Day-Only 20% special on things they have in stock.  You put your email into the box on the first page to get the code.

Though they sell nearly everything, the only thing of interest to me, that they actually had in stock and that hence you could apply the 20% to (that expires in less than 3 hours... sorry I just noticed this) is the Grado PS1000e.  I plan to get one, but am not yet flush enough to do so, even at 20% off.

But if others were considering it, now is the chance.

Sep 1, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #6,962 of 35,333
Thought of the LCD-2, but what I was really after was Shure 846, which were out of stock, and I didn't see any Hifiman in stock, mostly looking for in ears. The Cardas upgrade cable for the Senn 650 is a thought, though.....

GOOD IDEA doctorjazz!  I have the Cardas upgrade cable of rmy 650s singing down the line in my main computer audio set up, and it
really makes a great difference, big upgrade in quality from stock!  go for it! hint: lots of burn in before optimum performance!

Ok, went for it, just needed the pushn(like they do to sky divers...:) )

Sep 2, 2014 at 12:20 PM Post #6,967 of 35,333
Sep 3, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #6,969 of 35,333
Not a pair of headphones, but a Headphone Smiley Shirt for about $4.45 Shipped:

Use codes:

- EXTRA30 - for 30% Off
- SHIPIT - to get free shipping

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34823596

thumb.php

Sep 3, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #6,970 of 35,333
Has anyone purchased from Buysonic? I purchased a HD600 (yet again!) and the charge hasn't been placed on the card and it hasn't shipped. Does anyone know how their business functions? 

Also, do any of you have a tough time with your login. Every time I want to check our their deals I need to sign up for a new password...

Sep 3, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #6,971 of 35,333
Has anyone purchased from Buysonic? I purchased a HD600 (yet again!) and the charge hasn't been placed on the card and it hasn't shipped. Does anyone know how their business functions? 

Also, do any of you have a tough time with your login. Every time I want to check our their deals I need to sign up for a new password...

How long has it been since you made the purchase? Never bought from them, but I've had occasions in which I've bought something with my card online and the charge didn't show until 2-3 days later.

Sep 3, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #6,972 of 35,333

I have a general recollection that they are a bit on the slow side.

Sep 3, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #6,973 of 35,333

I have trouble with my login too. They're always having me create a new password.

Sep 3, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #6,974 of 35,333

I purchased a Q701 from them less than 6 weeks ago, and I purchased a JBL Flip speaker from them last week.  Both were delivered, though at 7-day speeds rather than Amazon 2-day speeds, and at $2.00 instead of Amazon Prime Free (with $80 annual Prime membership) and with no tracking and with no notification of sending.

Oh, and I actually forgot my password a few times and had to apply for a new one, but only because I knew I forgot, not due to any error on their part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back