The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Sep 4, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #6,991 of 35,316
Sep 4, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #6,992 of 35,316

I have trouble with my login too. They're always having me create a new password.

I had that login problem myself. I'm not sure how I fixed it. Must've changed my password 5 or so times before it stopped being faulty. 

Has anyone purchased from Buysonic? I purchased a HD600 (yet again!) and the charge hasn't been placed on the card and it hasn't shipped. Does anyone know how their business functions? 

Also, do any of you have a tough time with your login. Every time I want to check our their deals I need to sign up for a new password...

Yup... me too! I finally gave up:frowning2:

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #6,993 of 35,316
Not a pair of headphones, but a Headphone Smiley Shirt for about $4.45 Shipped:

Use codes:

- EXTRA30 - for 30% Off
- SHIPIT - to get free shipping

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34823596

thumb.php

I couldn't get both to work it was either 30% off or nothing - I wasn't feeling the $7 shipping charges so I found a Free Ship Coupon Code = "RMNFREE"

Still couldn't get both to work so just settled on the greatest discount which was the -$7.00 using the RMNFREE code....

Peace...
L3000.gif

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #6,994 of 35,316
Yup... me too! I finally gave up:frowning2:
I've had issues logging into Buysonic as well but I think it was due to user error. I didn't realize that I had set a user name that wasn't my e-mail address so I was constantly requesting a reset to login. Out of curiosity, I tried to make a new account and noticed a field for username. Tried my usual username and lo and behold... it worked every time. No more problems.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #6,995 of 35,316
  I couldn't get both to work it was either 30% off or nothing - I wasn't feeling the $7 shipping charges so I found a Free Ship Coupon Code = "RMNFREE"

Still couldn't get both to work so just settled on the greatest discount which was the -$7.00 using the RMNFREE code....

Peace...
L3000.gif

Thanks for the new code...$4.45 is better than $6, but 6 ain't too bad. And unlike you gents, my wife actually liked it when I showed her the picture...It'll probably still end up being a workout/yard work shirt.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #6,997 of 35,316
  Thanks for the new code...$4.45 is better than $6, but 6 ain't too bad. And unlike you gents, my wife actually liked it when I showed her the picture...It'll probably still end up being a workout/yard work shirt.

legittt... def an end-game work out shirt!!!!! 

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #7,000 of 35,316
Beyerdynamic COPs on sale for $160 at Buysonic.com

https://www.buysonic.com/deal-categories/beyerdynamic-collection/

I think thats the lowest I have seen them go for in a while and NEW.

I have read they have gone down up to 150 but that was a while ago. Ever since I heard about this ( approximately about a year or so ago) I have seen them drop to 170, 169, 168, etc etc.

I feel like I want to pull the trigger on these but I have 4 pair of headphones already, 2 of which i dont even use and are just sitting in their boxes (MA900 and AT A900X)

Must resist lol

Edit: CCC shows Amazon had them for 145 bucks back in Dec of 2012....so that was a while ago.

CCC also shows that a 3rd party vendor was selling them for 99 bucks back in April 27 2013.

^^ but that was just one time.....

So from I have seen....145 is the lowest they have gone ever since release, but like i said, its been a while. Hopefully they will drop even further since Black Friday is nearby and within less than 3 months.

Sep 5, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #7,005 of 35,316
Right? Though I can't say I'm that surprised. It is a better deal at $400 if you you like an intimate sound.

We had 2 pairs returned this week so we sell as open box.  1 buyer upgraded to HE-560, other buyer had "financial issues" and his wife made him return. Sounds like someone who bought without permission! :)
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back