1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. baiyy1986
    I also received the coupon, but also failed to buy other stuff with it. I think we might not use it with 10% cash back.

2. joshnor713
    Lmao, this is awesome. I'm gonna explain it to my wife this way and see if she can understand :beyersmile:

Viber and sulcusgcs like this.
  3. phthora
    You should. I've explained the hobby that way to my wife, and to all my previous wives too.

ivannnn, Viber, showme99 and 13 others like this.
  4. leeperry
    I got both emails for 10% bucks & those $15/75 coupons but no workee together huh?

LaughMoreDaily and baiyy1986 like this.
  5. baiyy1986
    I don't know, but I purchased a knife this morning, activate 10% cash back, it went through, then typed the coupon, checked twice, nothing spell wrong, but it said failed, tried again, still failed. So I gave up.

6. leeperry
    I also got it on another account that didn't get the 10% bucks and still no workee, does TRIPLETHRILL work for anyone who got the email huh?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2019
    LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  7. DiscoverMusic1989
    I have to say it will work when you replace hifiman to other brands' name... Especially in double 11 we just experienced. Lots of my friends feel tired following the new products always until really amazing products arrived.

8. TeamHiFiMAN
    Dear Head-fiers,

First we would like to thank you all for your interest in Hifiman.

Today we found there were some posts about the promotion price of the Hifiman products from one of our dealer Underwood HIFI, however, we would like to inform you all that this is not a price authorized by us officially .

We are sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding caused , we will contact the dealer to fix the price at the earliest.

Thank you!

Hifiman Team

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
  9. KG Jag
    Now my question concerning whether or not this vendor is (was?) an authorized HiFiMan (HFM) dealer has been answered. Apparently so has the question concerning to its compliance/non-compliance with HFM's MAP.

Next up? ... Maybe Focal...

10. GearMe
    According to HiFiMan's site, they're an authorized dealer (https://hifiman.com/dealers)

Hawaii Dealers
    Underwood HiFi Inc.
    89 Kahana Makai Road
    Lahaina, HI 96761
    *Nothing ships from Hawaii. We ship from our Georgia warehouse.
    http://www.underwoodhifi.com/

Not sure if this content was on Underwood's site originally or was added later but would seem to confirm he feels he's selling at prices lower than HiFiMan 'allows'

"Many items limited quantity
    Please keep these deals quiet and don't show these prices to local retailers"

Always nice to see a deal killed! :wink:

Regardless, the buying discussion/approach is still a valid one -- especially for HiFiMan...given their history of price drops in the market!
    Remember when the 400i was $500?...now $169 ($130 for the 4XX on Drop).

Here's a deal for $349 on Amazon from Gramophone (Authorized Dealer)...they also have a used/like new for $279
    https://www.amazon.com/HIFIMAN-SUNDARA-Over-Ear-Full-Size-Headphones/dp/B077XDWT7X

These things may be $249 by Black Friday :ksc75smile:

PS - $349 is the going rate on Amazon for these from several authorized dealers as well as from HiFiMan

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  11. baiyy1986
    I heard the coupon only can be used if you receive the message from app, even it is from your email you can't activate it by typing it.

12. luyil
  13. speedwheels
    Terco, trellus, areek and 2 others like this.
  14. OldDude04
  15. Carlsan
    ZMF headphones just started their yearly sale on overstock and b-stock headphones. Some gorgeous headphones to choose from.
    Anywhere from a couple of hundred off to more. Hurry if you want a pair, these go real fast, from my memories of last year.
    Check it out here.

AxelCloris, phthora, Terco and 2 others like this.