The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 19, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #29,162 of 35,269
Pssh... Buying headphones doesn't count as spending. Headphones are a utility, so it's like paying the electricity bill or getting groceries. Everybody knows that.

Lmao, this is awesome. I'm gonna explain it to my wife this way and see if she can understand :beyersmile:

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #29,163 of 35,269
Lmao, this is awesome. I'm gonna explain it to my wife this way and see if she can understand :beyersmile:

You should. I've explained the hobby that way to my wife, and to all my previous wives too.

Nov 19, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #29,165 of 35,269
I got both emails for 10% bucks & those $15/75 coupons but no workee together huh?
I don't know, but I purchased a knife this morning, activate 10% cash back, it went through, then typed the coupon, checked twice, nothing spell wrong, but it said failed, tried again, still failed. So I gave up.

Nov 19, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #29,166 of 35,269
I don't know, but I purchased a knife this morning, activate 10% cash back, it went through, then typed the coupon, checked twice, nothing spell wrong, but it said failed, tried again, still failed. So I gave up.
I also got it on another account that didn't get the 10% bucks and still no workee, does TRIPLETHRILL work for anyone who got the email huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #29,167 of 35,269
Just wait six months and they'll be down to less than $250. Hifiman has a track record for this and I refuse to pay anything near retail for their headphones.
I have to say it will work when you replace hifiman to other brands' name... Especially in double 11 we just experienced. Lots of my friends feel tired following the new products always until really amazing products arrived.

Nov 20, 2019 at 3:17 AM Post #29,168 of 35,269
Dear Head-fiers,

First we would like to thank you all for your interest in Hifiman.

Today we found there were some posts about the promotion price of the Hifiman products from one of our dealer Underwood HIFI, however, we would like to inform you all that this is not a price authorized by us officially .

We are sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding caused , we will contact the dealer to fix the price at the earliest.

Thank you!

Hifiman Team

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Nov 20, 2019 at 6:31 AM Post #29,170 of 35,269
According to HiFiMan's site, they're an authorized dealer (https://hifiman.com/dealers)

Hawaii Dealers
Underwood HiFi Inc.
89 Kahana Makai Road
Lahaina, HI 96761
*Nothing ships from Hawaii. We ship from our Georgia warehouse.
http://www.underwoodhifi.com/

Not sure if this content was on Underwood's site originally or was added later but would seem to confirm he feels he's selling at prices lower than HiFiMan 'allows'

"Many items limited quantity
Please keep these deals quiet and don't show these prices to local retailers"

Always nice to see a deal killed! :wink:

Regardless, the buying discussion/approach is still a valid one -- especially for HiFiMan...given their history of price drops in the market!
Remember when the 400i was $500?...now $169 ($130 for the 4XX on Drop).

Here's a deal for $349 on Amazon from Gramophone (Authorized Dealer)...they also have a used/like new for $279
https://www.amazon.com/HIFIMAN-SUNDARA-Over-Ear-Full-Size-Headphones/dp/B077XDWT7X

These things may be $249 by Black Friday :ksc75smile:

PS - $349 is the going rate on Amazon for these from several authorized dealers as well as from HiFiMan

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #29,174 of 35,269
Nov 22, 2019 at 2:10 AM Post #29,175 of 35,269
ZMF headphones just started their yearly sale on overstock and b-stock headphones. Some gorgeous headphones to choose from.
Anywhere from a couple of hundred off to more. Hurry if you want a pair, these go real fast, from my memories of last year.
Check it out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back