1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Terco
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  2. kenchar
    XDP-30R was $150 at B&H back in October. Might see that again during BF

trellus likes this.
  3. Funambulistic
    trellus likes this.
  4. Alcophone
    Terco and trellus like this.
  5. kenchar
  6. Ziggomatic
    Arkady Duntov likes this.
  7. Funambulistic
    And some people like to get good deals on refurbished equipment.

trellus and phthora like this.
  8. phthora
    I'll take a manufacturer refurb any day. I've bought a couple over the years and have had no problems with them. In fact, I can't even remember which headphones were refurbs! What I do remember is getting a headphone indistinguishable from new and having a steep discount to boot.

9. kenchar
    I should have beem more specific. I too have purchased many a refurbished item with great success. However in the case of the XDP-30r I would rather buy new over refurb for the same price. The same can’t be said for some of the other items as they are not available new anywhere near the refurb price.

10. D3soLaT3
    Kef Porsche Design Space One Headphones $99.99 (NOT the wireless version)
    Newegg- https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...ne&cm_re=kef_space_one-_-26-416-014-_-Product

Returnable until January 31, 2019 thanks to Holiday Shopping.

Since people seemed pretty stoked about the deal on the M500 a few days/a week ago, I thought I'd share this deal. Good through Sunday 11/11.

40mm Drivers
    Sweat Resistant materials
    Aluminum Band
    ANC via AAA batteries- supposedly 50 hrs worth of playtime with noise cancelling enabled.

Not many reviews on these but they look well built and are gorgeous imo.
    Could be great fashion cans for traveling head-fiers or anyone that needs ANC.

groucho69, trellus and Ggroch like this.
  11. Ggroch
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  12. Slater
    They just mean a fresh set of batteries.

13. Alcophone
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  14. antdroid
    I bought a refurb XDP-300R recently from Accessories4Less. The item came in original packaging and everything looks perfect. Not a scratch or dent on any thing and I'm pretty particular to those things.

talan7 and trellus like this.
  15. talan7
    Good to know. I may get one