1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Terco
    bigbenrfan99 and trellus like this.
  2. Slater
  3. Allanmarcus
  4. hemipowered007
    That's how hifiman has been doing business unfortunately. Much better to wait for their products to drop in price and you'll save alot of money. They don't appreciate their early adopters anymore.

5. rendyG
    Lol, recently bought the Megamini for more than $100 in EU, thinking I got a great deal :D Not sure if it is possible to get near to the $54 here tho..

Anyway, this thing isn't the newest with modern UI, however I went strictly for SQ and man it performs. Compared it to M0 and preferred Megamini for sure.
    Also I think my iems just sound better on the Megamini than on my Sabaj DA3, but this is probably coz of the power issues I have with the USB interface. Very musical presentation.

There are a few reviews comparing it to similar daps in its price category ($250 back then..). It performed well. Now, for almost fifth of the price :xf_eek: just buy it already if you are looking for a budget dap, the price is ridiculous!
    It shi7s all over my modded Walnut v2 which I would call really good sounding for around $35 :) Not so good for sensitive iems and BAs tho..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    trellus and Slater like this.
  6. Slater
    The challenge is determining when the price has dropped to the “best” level.

For example, a $1500 IEM dropping to $1200 during a sale. Wow that’s a great deal! Well, no not if 6 months later it will drop to $1000. And then be cleared out at $800 shortly after that.

If we could only tell the future, things would be a lot easier LOL

C25BE004-648F-43D5-8522-551CEDBBC70A.jpeg

Although if I could do that, I’d be so rich I wouldn’t need to worry about sale prices of gear haha

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Kuh-Fi and hemipowered007 like this.
  7. AxelCloris Administrator
    Let's please keep the thread on-topic, everyone. Thank you.

heliosphann and DVass13 like this.
  8. jj69
    Did they ever get gapless working? Every review says they were working on it, but no update confirming it.

barondla likes this.
  9. Terco
    gemNeye, findthomas, gugman and 3 others like this.
  10. nutteerasit
    I'm looking for QP2R , Have any update from them?

11. BananaOoyoo
    Are there usually Black Friday sales from cable manufacturers? (Specifically looking for a 2-pin 3.5mm cable)

12. abhinit90
    Yes uite a few have them and one of them (I think norse audio) have confirmed they'll have a discount this year.

BananaOoyoo likes this.
  13. Blueshound24
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  14. HiGHFLYiN9
    trellus likes this.
  15. Blueshound24