1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. gugman
    trellus likes this.
  2. speedwheels
    Pretty good price. I wonder how they compare to the HE-300 or HE-350

3. harpo1
    trellus and Arkady Duntov like this.
  4. Slater
    How does this compare to the Active one? The Active version is what I always see people recommend and rave about.

5. clerkpalmer
    Virtually the same. Active has a different plastic coating allegedly slightly better waterproofing (ICX4 v 5). If the price was close, get the actives but for this price the regular are a steal.

Slater likes this.
  6. MisterMudd
  7. HiGHFLYiN9
    Linear Tube Audio Black Friday Sale is Live through the end of Cyber Monday (November 26).

10% Off
    a wide selection of the product line including the Ultralinear, ZOTL40, ZOTL10 Mk. II, and the classic microZOTL MZ2 (*new products excluded*.) Enter the code LTATHANKS at checkout.

From the email, it looks like they will be clearing out their headphones. The Mojo Portable DAC by Chord Electronics is $463 (a 20% off) Last stock of the iBasso IT03 IEMs and iBasso D14 Bushmaster Portable DAC/Headphone Amp is 50% Off.

LTA makes some great sounding headphone amps if you're in the market.

Double C likes this.
  8. phthora
    IT03 is already sold out. None of their headphones seem to be competitively priced, even after discount.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Kuh-Fi likes this.
  9. HiGHFLYiN9
    It might be worth calling or emailing them, they may not be able to advertise under a certain threshold on their website due to reseller agreements.

10. clerkpalmer
    Would the D14 be an upgrade over a Topping NX4? I just bought the topping yesterday and could return. Thanks.

11. phthora
    I had the D14 for quite a while and it was very good. It is slightly bright, but very detailed. I only got rid of it when I bought a iFi Black Label. I sold it to a friend of mine and he still uses it in its third year of life and he has been very pleased. I do like it better than the NX5, which I think is a step up from the 4.

That D14 is a steal for $115.

trellus likes this.
  12. clerkpalmer
    Thank you.

13. phthora
    Incidentally, I sold my D14 after a year of use for $150. lol

$115 is crazy.

14. Lurk650
    Yeah I had a D14 a couple years ago, I believe I sold it when I upgraded to my Burson DAC. the iBasso was really good though.

15. Blueshound24
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Arkady Duntov, Terco and trellus like this.