The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 9, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #19,906 of 35,338
So, I started hitting the gym again and I need a new pair of IEMs. Now I have never gone wireless but the Jay blue Birds have my attention but seem a bit pricey for what I want to use them for, especially having sweat all over them. Any recommendations on something cheaper but still good quality while still being wireless (bluetooth)?

TIA

I use the bluebuds X on when I work out. I use comply tips to add comfort. I love them.

Jan 9, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #19,907 of 35,338
  The LG HBS line is probably the most popular. I have the 750's, the sound is alright, I don't use them for music but I think anyone would be satisfied with them. The bluetooth connection, however, is amazing. It's the most reliable I've ever experienced. You never have to disconnect, reconnect ect. If you don't mind wire's though, the klipsch s4 sports are great as well. Real good sq.

Interesting, I will take a look into them. Thank you
  http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRAS600BT-Active-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B00TA4HRC6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1452377896&sr=8-3
Pretty good for gym. I have used them for more then one year and still very reliable, even when you have intensive sports. I changed to Compy tips and they are very comfortable, and also do good isolation. By the way, when I bought them one year earlier, I paid 99 dollars.

Also interesting, more options the better and I do love Sony hehe Thanks
I use the bluebuds X on when I work out. I use comply tips to add comfort. I love them.

Im sure they are but since Im only going to use them for my work out sessions only (4 to 5 days a week) I dont want to spend more than 70 or 80 dollars I wont use very often. I have other headphones and IEMs i prefer to use as preference. I would probably leave the bluebuds X as a last resort if either of the above mentioned fail to deliver, like break or fall apart of just go crap after a few months.

Jan 9, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #19,909 of 35,338
My suggestion is to find a local Best buy and buy from there first (and you can match for the Amazon price). The good thing is you can test it yourself when doing sports and if you do not like the design/sound, you can just return it to BB within 14 days (or 30 days if you are a BB elite member).

Jan 10, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #19,912 of 35,338
MEE Audio M6 Pro's, $40 on Amazon right now...clear version. "Package damage" ones, $30!

Jan 10, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #19,917 of 35,338
No wires huh... Any impressions? Also use this code. KANOAFAN

They're a relative unknown from what I've found, and yet I see their advertisement on Facebook constantly. There's a brief CNET "review" that has a blurb on both these and the Earin.

I'm still waiting on my Bragi Dash shipping confirmation. Should be soon.

Jan 10, 2016 at 11:34 PM Post #19,918 of 35,338
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sprint-prepaid-motorola-moto-e-4g-with-8gb-memory-no-contract-cell-phone-black/2729581.p?id=1219563946201&skuId=2729581

Moto E $39.99 shipped, good for Mojo transport =)

Jan 11, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #19,919 of 35,338

No wires huh... Any impressions? Also use this code. KANOAFAN

They're a relative unknown from what I've found, and yet I see their advertisement on Facebook constantly. There's a brief CNET "review" that has a blurb on both these and the Earin.

I'm still waiting on my Bragi Dash shipping confirmation. Should be soon.

I agree with you. No real audiophile reviews to be found. Also seems like they've been doing the 50% special since the product launched in september?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back