The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Sep 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #3,646 of 5,999
hello guys

Any chance we could start a list of cans that have a marvelous synergy with the hifi-m8
seems that balanced T1 and Mad Dogs are high on the list.
I'm expecting my unit to land in france in a couple of days now and only have a pair of beyer DT 770 pro limited edition 32 ohm and lookin for something more of a end game pairing.
Every advise are welcome
best regards

Sep 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #3,647 of 5,999
  hello guys

Any chance we could start a list of cans that have a marvelous synergy with the hifi-m8
I'm expecting my unit to land in france in a couple of days now and only have a pair of beyer DT 770 pro limited edition 32 ohm and lookin for something more of a end game pairing.
Every advise are welcome
best regards

I can vouch for the Mad Dogs (balanced).
I would definitely, definitely add the HD650 (balanced) - something pretty magical there.

Both are probably also excellent single ended, I just haven't bothered to try them out, and probably won't bother, at least fora while.  Adapters are a PITA.

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #3,648 of 5,999
  hello guys

Every advise are welcome
best regards

All of my headphones sound great with the M8.  I find that with the gain, impedance, and tone controls, there are few headphones that would sound bad.  As for endgame level, the only ones I have now are the HD800s and I think they sound quite good out of the M8.  

Sep 25, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #3,650 of 5,999
Anyone know the best way to get in contact with the people in charge of orders? I tried replying to the payment received mail regarding some changes, but I have not gotten a response. I have a feeling my Hifi-M8 is getting ready to be shipped so I may be in a hurry. I felt a disturbance in the force :p

Sep 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #3,651 of 5,999
  Anyone know the best way to get in contact with the people in charge of orders? I tried replying to the payment received mail regarding some changes, but I have not gotten a response. I have a feeling my Hifi-M8 is getting ready to be shipped so I may be in a hurry. I felt a disturbance in the force :p

you should contact Stacie at Centrance at this email address
Mod Edit: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Sep 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #3,652 of 5,999

you should contact Stacie at Centrance at this email address
XXXXXXXXXXX

Please remove Stacie's email from your post so that she and CEntrance don't get any spam.  Michael asked in the past that we do that favor for them.

NorthernAvenger, you have PM.

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #3,654 of 5,999
Any news/confirmation about the  IOS7 compatibility with 24/96 ?

In other words... do I still need to buy the Centrance HiFiM8 (iPhone version) or can I now instead change my pre-order for the "generic" version (USB + ToshLink) M8-LX ??

Sep 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM Post #3,655 of 5,999
Any news/confirmation about the  IOS7 compatibility with 24/96 ?

In other words... do I still need to buy the Centrance HiFiM8 (iPhone version) or can I now instead change my pre-order for the "generic" version (USB + ToshLink) M8-LX ??
i guess we need a member with the lx version to test the cck for us with os7.

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #3,658 of 5,999

oops,
my bad..
didn't know about this...

rgds

Generally don't posting any email address on public forums and if absolutely necessary it would be best to put it in a way like  name AT domain DOT com or sth to that effect so those bot or auto email scanner cannot simply pull and add to their database.... 

Sep 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #3,659 of 5,999

Generally don't posting any email address on public forums and if absolutely necessary it would be best to put it in a way like  name AT domain DOT com or sth to that effect so those bot or auto email scanner cannot simply pull and add to their database.... 

It doesn't matter changing @ to AT or whatever. The bot engines are smart enough to decipher it. I know a guy who's job was to actually make those bots... (yes, I punched him out of principle... he gets that a lot apparently
rolleyes.gif
)

Sep 26, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #3,660 of 5,999
I've been lurking & basking in the collective wisdom since a m8 demo at THE Show Newport. Michael is as engaging and interesting in person as he is by blog.
I'm at the end of the queue, but not too long now.
Wondering about balanced vs SE. How much difference is audible? On which kind of tuenes?
My Sennheiser HD 580's (yeah, I'm old too) can take the same cables as HD 650, but I'll need adapters for my older amps, for analogue inputs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back