Quote: I'm glad to see you're taking your time to get the design right, I'd much prefer to see a delay and have you feel confident in the design. As I've mentioned to you previously, put me down for the pre-order. I do see one issue though, we are going away for Christmas so there's potential for us to not be here to accept the package. Would there be any way to still pre-order but delay shipment until the new year if schedules conflict? Another question, will payment for the pre-order be at the time of order or at the time of shipping or a combination of a down payment to hold one with the balance due at shipping?