1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Centrance HiFi M8 thread

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by firev1, Aug 15, 2012.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. elnero
    Quote:

I'm glad to see you're taking your time to get the design right, I'd much prefer to see a delay and have you feel confident in the design.

As I've mentioned to you previously, put me down for the pre-order. I do see one issue though, we are going away for Christmas so there's potential for us to not be here to accept the package. Would there be any way to still pre-order but delay shipment until the new year if schedules conflict?

Another question, will payment for the pre-order be at the time of order or at the time of shipping or a combination of a down payment to hold one with the balance due at shipping?

2. pekingduck
    Great pre-order price, I am most likely in! Will you offer free shipping to international buyers, just like what you did with the DACmini? [​IMG]

Quote:

3. pjw241142
    I too am interested in the terms for International customers of the introductory offer as I live in Scotland.

4. firev1
    Quote:
    Yup :), getting mine next year but not any time soon, the market has quite some contenders in it. And regarding power, it has no doubt more power than anything out there compared to the others.

5. tas236
    I'm in for the pre-order!

6. shotgunshane Contributor
    I'll probably jump on this preorder as well.

7. Heppokosan
    I want to participate in pre-order from Japan!

8. bayac
  9. MorbidToaster
    While I might not be preordering (though I wish I could at that price) I could see this being the unit I've finally been waiting for as far as a portable rig goes. Though the dual 3 pin design isn't ideal...I'll take it over that stupid 4 pin square balanced plug that seems to have become to portable norm. 

If this thing sounds good and I could pair it with say...a balanced pair of Denons or maybe Ultrasones. Hoo boy. Party time.

10. Yoguy
    I think that's a very fair pre-order price, please put me down for one. That'll be my Christmas present :)

11. Yuceka
    I know there are tones of questions to answer Mr. Goodman but would you please let us know when we will be able to place our pre-order and how long will it be between pre-ordering and receiving the actual unit. I am asking this because some of us may buy some other stuff in the mean time if the answer to the pre-order question is "after Christmas or sometime in early 2013. 

Thank you. 

12. zilch0md
    saupload_commodities_traders_chicago.jpg

13. jamato8 Contributor
    Looks interesting. Things just get better and better. 

14. Audiowood
    I agree.. Never seen anything like this.

I am looking forward to test it out and If sound quality is on par or better than dac mini ( as mention earlier). I can see this might easily be awarded as some kind of product of the year IMO. Full of features and power output is pretty good (base on specs).

15. Audiowood
    Just hope to get it before christmas and a little nervous as there are only 40 pcs for this year.

Mike - why dun u make more? Like 200 or so for this year. Of course dun blame me if u can't sell all 200 in 2 months. :D

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last