The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread
Sep 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #4,502 of 12,548
  THEY MADE YOU LOOK RADICAL.

If you ever want to.. You know.. *looks at shoes*..

Sell them.. Or anything.. You know.. *shuffles feet*

Then just.. you know.. think of me.. 

Agree'd you should have seen me before I was bland and boring! Now My life is EPIC

xD Sorry it will be a few months or a year b4 I sell these bad boys :[

Most likely I'll grab a T90 or He 500 [how do those two differ btw] and one or both of those would replace my Balanaced Dt 880 600 ohm 

Sep 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #4,503 of 12,548
  Yep - would much prefer a detachable cable (although for me personally my preference is single sided).  Got to the stage that I did mine myself .....

Nice Job!

Sep 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #4,504 of 12,548
Sep 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #4,505 of 12,548
Haha, talking Arabic I see
smily_headphones1.gif
شكرًا لك أخي التنين

I actually did, I was all ready to go but when it came to the part where I cut the cable, I was like no, there's no way I'm doing that to my precious Beyers
biggrin.gif
I assume it was much easier for you to do since you're an expert technician so you can basically get anything fixed if you screw up. If only someone here in Kuwait does this kind of stuff, they'd already be sent. It's VERY hard to get quality audio equipment here, you'll have to look in specific guitar stores and stores that sell studio equipment.

Yup, and I still prefer the stock pads. The WS55's were more comfortable but they were really confusing as my ears ALMOST fit inside but not really, so it was kind of a tiny over-ear I guess. Besides, there was less bass, and we don't want that do we
wink.gif

That is really too bad, I'd help you build it for sure but really hard to do from the other side of the world.
I wouldn't figure it would be that hard over there in the land of expensive automobiles. :)

Or you'll have to go visit these boys from Quatar... :D

Koenigsegg CCXR FTW!

Thanks for the info on the WS55 pads, no we DON'T want any less Bass for sure!
beerchug.gif

Sep 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #4,507 of 12,548
  On my head

That picture was lame,

now behold my epic Beyers! In RAINBOW vision

Dude share some of those chem's!
Microdot or Blotter?
biggrin.gif

Sep 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #4,508 of 12,548

That is really too bad, I'd help you build it for sure but really hard to do from the other side of the world.
I wouldn't figure it would be that hard over there in the land of expensive automobiles. :)

Or you'll have to go visit these boys from Quatar... :D

Koenigsegg CCXR FTW!

Thanks for the info on the WS55 pads, no we DON'T want any less Bass for sure!
beerchug.gif

Oh, the Koenigsegg CCXR! One of the best looking cars in my opinion :D Have you seen the Agera R? 

I know, i know. This picture makes me sad too 
tongue.gif
 I absolutely love the GTR, Japanese cars are beasts!

No problem brother 
beyersmile.png
 And yeah, nobody wants less bass lol. 

Sep 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #4,509 of 12,548

Dude share some of those chem's!
Microdot or Blotter?
biggrin.gif

That's a unique combo of my crappy low res phone camera, I slelected my face, inverted the colors [the picture was already washed out due to that crappy camera] I delselcetd the Glasses and they beyers 

Then I went Auto TOned Auto Colored and Auto Contrasted [which balanced the pic out] THEN I went and MAXED SATURATION and VIBRANCY, then tilted the picture towards the purple side, and increased Saturation again.

Resulting in my PimpLicious Avatar 

Did you notice the RAINBOW tMac I added into my Avatar 
Ahh yea, PhotoShop and a Crappy Camera= trippy pictures! 

Sep 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #4,511 of 12,548

Indeed I was.

The radical colouring confused me - I thought he was wearing the Martin Customs on his head. 

..Which then made him radical. 

Well let's assume that it is still the Radical Martins, and I ofc took my BEUATIFUL STOCK beyers, and made them beautifully radical!

Either way I to wonder who has those wooden beyers 

Sep 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #4,512 of 12,548
Sep 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #4,515 of 12,548
  He has almost as much feedback as posts. lol Looks like he just uses HF to buy from.

Pretty good choice. Quality gear usually well maintained. And a pretty high turnover rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back