The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Feb 24, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #1,264 of 1,354
Wow, that one is really cool to my taste/eyes! 
tongue.gif
 How about sound? Anyone has experience with it

Apr 21, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #1,268 of 1,354
Even though I ended this thread with the X00's Purpleheart (don't get me wrong, there are wonderfull looking woodies and designs in the pics of this thread :p, but since I own the X00's I am boasting hehe)

I think the Soundmagic HP100's also deserve to be in here

The Yoke button on the side also had the same reflective design as the cup, very nice touch :3

Apr 25, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #1,271 of 1,354
  I feel the same. These big wooden cups are very attractive. But I give the edge to the Purpleheart in comparison to the TH900 due to that being it's natural wood color :)

"Natural" is a bit of stretch. The wood is a lot more pale than the one you see on the cups and it's matte, half of the look you see is the wood coating used for them, that gives it the attractive tone and gloss.

Closer to the natural look are the ZMF Vibro Purple Galaxy, which also look superb, in my opinion

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #1,272 of 1,354
Surprised these haven't made an appearance here yet.

audeze-sine-fi-hero.jpg

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #1,274 of 1,354
I can't look at the Sine and NOT see the Skullcandy Navigator :p
There's a strong resemblance.

Apr 25, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #1,275 of 1,354
  I can't look at the Sine and NOT see the Skullcandy Navigator :p
There's a strong resemblance.

You're not the only one. I thought they looked liked premium Skullcandy headphones too. I don't like the look of them. Not a fan of the weirdly shaped cups that are used in some headphones. I prefer the classic oval and circular shapes as far as looks. Although those weird shaped designs often seem like they would be more ergonomic and therefore have the potential to be more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back