The Audio Lounge
Apr 25, 2019 at 10:15 AM Post #14,656 of 36,081
Those are hazel eyes. What colors do you think look best on you? Stand in front of a mirror and hold different colored cloth in front of your... your shirts or someone elses, tablecloths... whatever. Which colors make you look better.? Which ones make you look tired.
Mmm no Mine actually have a clear blue ring on the outside and a brown ring on the inside then pupil... Various opticians have commented on it .. Probably thinking freak! Lol... I'm going green.

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #14,657 of 36,081
Jeez MB, I'm 62 with two very active teenage boys so I always look tired!

@Light - Man , hate to hear your Kanas Pro's are not all you were hoping:slight_frown: Never bit on the T2 Pro's but I think the original T2 is a fine iem for the price:thumbsup:

Pod, you are only 62 years old!

Apparently, I am 119 years old according to my profile!

@Wokei Man have you been at it again, hacking into my account and posting random daft gifs all over the place!!! :ksc75smile:

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #14,658 of 36,081
Pod, you are only 62 years old!

Apparently, I am 119 years old according to my profile!

@Wokei Man have you been at it again, hacking into my account and posting random daft gifs all over the place!!! :ksc75smile:

119! LOL Dude Eric has not been on Head-Fi for ages now, we face time every now and again but his mom has been really ill and he's taking care of her and working tons of hours. Hopefully he'll (and his .gif's) will be back with us soon:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2019 at 10:44 AM Post #14,659 of 36,081
Mmm no Mine actually have a clear blue ring on the outside and a brown ring on the inside then pupil... Various opticians have commented on it .. Probably thinking freak! Lol... I'm going green.

Wow I have never heard of that.

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #14,660 of 36,081
Jeez MB, I'm 62 with two very active teenage boys so I always look tired! LOL So based on my stache what iem colors do you recommend? I find that any gray's and white seem to look the part these days:rolling_eyes: I may have to start contracting the Panda for color coordinating cables:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Then again he may be too expensive:thinking:

@Light - Man , hate to hear your Kanas Pro's are not all you were hoping:slight_frown: Never bit on the T2 Pro's but I think the original T2 is a fine iem for the price:thumbsup:

You don't look tired. The boys will keep you young.

You probably should add something like this to your collection... you have a lot of colors covered already.

B5-1.jpg

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #14,661 of 36,081
You don't look tired. The boys will keep you young.

You probably should add something like this to your collection... you have a lot of colors covered already.

B5-1.jpg

Nice, plus I'd be supporting the LGBT community:beerchug: May even make some Unicorns happy:grin:

Thought I had my nature side covered with these:wink:

IDUN It Now.JPG

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #14,662 of 36,081
Hey Bro, does the extra blob plate make it sound better? If not, it just adds weight, bulk and expense for something that you might not like.

My advice is to hold off on more gear and see how it goes with your new stuff.

I am having issues with the Kanus Pro as I am finding it very shouty when I don't usually have a problem with over exuberant treble and such like.

Have you tried the Tin T2 Po yet?

I never really experienced true silibance but this track reveals all.................

I too am having issues with my Kanas Pro. Can't seem to get a great seal. I am on my third set of tips just this week and everything is good when I just sit but once I move around, I lose the seal. I haven't tried foams in a while, might be heading there this weekend...I don't have the shouty trouble, just lack of any bass without that seal...

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #14,663 of 36,081
Nice, plus I'd be supporting the LGBT community:beerchug: May even make some Unicorns happy:grin:

Thought I had my nature side covered with these:wink:

Those are gorgeous! Do they sound good?

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #14,664 of 36,081
I too am having issues with my Kanas Pro. Can't seem to get a great seal. I am on my third set of tips just this week and everything is good when I just sit but once I move around, I lose the seal. I haven't tried foams in a while, might be heading there this weekend...I don't have the shouty trouble, just lack of any bass without that seal...
I use de-peeled Symbio W with my Kanas Pro and DM6... I have a very problematic right ear canal that these play nice with. I also get a good seal with Final E tips.

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #14,665 of 36,081

I also generally have an issue with getting a seal and with getting things staying in my ear for more than a minute or two,

I have the Sony Hybrids (why they call them hybrids I will never know) but they never stay in place for me.

I recently got Flare Audio universal earfoams which I find very good (I prefer them to the twice as expensive Audiophile version also by Flare)

I have previously tried Comply but they don't last long and am not too keen on how they sound.

I might have a paticular issue with my Kanus Pro but I will give it some more time to see if further burn-in makes any difference (have about 50 hours so far).

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #14,666 of 36,081
No probs with seal on my kanas pro, The stock tips are not good too stiff in my opinion and I also tried foams but made the lows too much and overbearing for me... Can't speak for all as I we all have different ear shape but going smaller tips and deeper as the kanas have quite long nozzles helped me, seemed to balance the sound out more and not loosening with fit.

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #14,669 of 36,081
I am having issues with the Kanus Pro as I am finding it very shouty when I don't usually have a problem with over exuberant treble and such like.

Have you tried the Tin T2 Po yet?

I never really experienced true silibance but this track reveals all.................

This one....:heart_decoration:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back