The Audio Lounge
Apr 25, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #14,641 of 36,081
I’ve read some comments from folks, massdrop discussions and I believe in a review but can’t find it now, that stated their ears were on the small side and DM6 was not that comfortable for them. Just wanted to bring that to your attention so that you could make best decision possible. More information the better. By the way, I’m particular to the red with the grey faceplate but all look nice.
thanks.. in ways I'm just thinking of buying direct through amazon as I wouldnt suffer any loss if I didn't like or too big but I know I will regret it if they are ok as I do like the combos I posted.

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #14,642 of 36,081
thanks.. in ways I'm just thinking of buying direct through amazon as I wouldnt suffer any loss if I didn't like or too big but I know I will regret it if they are ok as I do like the combos I posted.

I actually prefer the darker wood looking plate (that you show with the green) on the red one. I like the silvery plate on the green. Personally for myself (brown hair dark eyes) I would choose the darker one on the red but for someone with blue eyes and silvery or blackish hair I would choose the silver on green (or silver on blue or plain blue). For someone with reddish hair or blond I would choose the bottom one... the golden brown on the green.

Just to complicate things, lol. I always consider hair color and skin tones when it comes to colors of clothing or accessories :)

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2019 at 9:19 AM Post #14,643 of 36,081
I actually prefer the darker wood looking plate (that you show with the green) on the red one. I like the silvery plate on the green. Personally for myself I would choose the darker one on the red but for someone with blue eyes and silvery or blackish hair I would choose the silver on green (or silver on blue or plain blue). For someone with reddish hair or blond I would choose the bottom one... the golden brown on the green.

Just to complicate things, lol. I always consider hair color and skin tones when it comes to colors of clothing or accessories :)

I'm wondering if the Panda is glad you don't have a TJMaxx over there:scream_cat: My lovely loves to Maximize:smirk:

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #14,644 of 36,081
I'm wondering if the Panda is glad you don't have a TJMaxx over there:scream_cat: My lovely loves to Maximize:smirk:

I hate clothes shopping. I hate almost all the clothing over here. I will mostly wear the clothes I brought with me until they fall apart. I have bought a couple of coats and shoes here but not much else.

I would rather spend money on tech. Also I don't smoke or drink so no money spent there either. Unfortunately food here is ridiculously expensive.

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #14,645 of 36,081
I actually prefer the darker wood looking plate (that you show with the green) on the red one. I like the silvery plate on the green. Personally for myself (brown hair dark eyes) I would choose the darker one on the red but for someone with blue eyes and silvery or blackish hair I would choose the silver on green (or silver on blue or plain blue). For someone with reddish hair or blond I would choose the bottom one... the golden brown on the green.

now im really confused as clearly I'm not coordinating enough . I live in shorts and my hair is so shaved it's basically skin .. Where do I start??? Do I need help lol

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:30 AM Post #14,647 of 36,081
. We have tk max in wondering if they are similar???

They are. Went to one with my daughter in Chatham during one of her visits.

now im really confused as clearly I'm not coordinating enough . I live in shorts and my hair is so shaved it's basically skin .. Where do I start??? Do I need help lol

What color are your eyes and what color was your hair?

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2019 at 9:38 AM Post #14,649 of 36,081
I hate clothes shopping. I hate almost all the clothing over here. I will mostly wear the clothes I brought with me until they fall apart. I have bought a couple of coats and shoes here but not much else.

I would rather spend money on tech. Also I don't smoke or drink so no money spent there either. Unfortunately food here is ridiculously expensive.

Oh my wife could not live without her Maxx Habit, matter a fact first present always are gift cards to same! So green eyes and what hair:rolling_eyes:

Yeah @majo123 , TJMaxx sells name brand over-flow fashion brands at big discounts but MB says they are similar. All I care about with coordination is cable/iem matching, those match well and you could be in your Birthday suit:grin:

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #14,650 of 36,081

Hey Bro, does the extra blob plate make it sound better? If not, it just adds weight, bulk and expense for something that you might not like.

My advice is to hold off on more gear and see how it goes with your new stuff.

I am having issues with the Kanus Pro as I am finding it very shouty when I don't usually have a problem with over exuberant treble and such like.

Have you tried the Tin T2 Po yet?

I never really experienced true silibance but this track reveals all.................

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #14,651 of 36,081
now this is true I have brown and blue eyes Blue outside brown in the middle .. brown hair with grey lol

Those are hazel eyes. What colors do you think look best on you? Stand in front of a mirror and hold different colored cloth in front of your... your shirts or someone elses, tablecloths... whatever. Which colors make you look better.? Which ones make you look tired.

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #14,653 of 36,081
All I care about with coordination is cable/iem matching,

That is definitely important. I always pick what cable I want on the buds that Panda makes for me... like these two. The top one is the HungryPanda Goblin (400 ohm). The bottom one is the HungryPanda 600 (as in 600 ohm). Both sound excellent btw. The 600 in particular sounds like full sized headphones. I have not spent much time with the 400 yet (waited forever for that cable to come from China (ebay). I wanted them to be Goblin-like hence the orange foams :)

10277590.jpg

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #14,654 of 36,081
Those are hazel eyes. What colors do you think look best on you? Stand in front of a mirror and hold different colored cloth in front of your... your shirts or someone elses, tablecloths... whatever. Which colors make you look better.? Which ones make you look tired.

Jeez MB, I'm 62 with two very active teenage boys so I always look tired! LOL So based on my stache what iem colors do you recommend? I find that any gray's and white seem to look the part these days:rolling_eyes: I may have to start contracting the Panda for color coordinating cables:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Then again he may be too expensive:thinking:

Mr. Stache.PNG

@Light - Man , hate to hear your Kanas Pro's are not all you were hoping:slight_frown: Never bit on the T2 Pro's but I think the original T2 is a fine iem for the price:thumbsup:

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #14,655 of 36,081
Hey Bro, does the extra blob plate make it sound better? If not, it just adds weight, bulk and expense for something that you might not like.

My advice is to hold off on more gear and see how it goes with your new stuff.

I am having issues with the Kanus Pro as I am finding it very shouty when I don't usually have a problem with over exuberant treble and such like.

Have you tried the Tin T2 Po yet?

I never really experienced true silibance but this track reveals all.................

Nope but it looks nice lol... And again you are right I'm not desperate for them at all, I did plan before I got asked to do the simgot to buy kanas pro and dm6 and see which I preferred and sell the other, I never keep a lot only what I use .. I'm still in two minds with the kanas and I still will give them more time but usually me having doubts in the long run is not a good sign. Don't get me wrong there are parts of the kanas pros sound that I truly think is great! Stage, layering, texture on certain instruments, details that at times I haven't picked up on before etc but I'm not certain on vocals. I think this maybe though coming from er4xr which vocally are so clean and natural, but the kanas actually do some things better, more full sound better layering... I will give them more time.
You say your finding them shouty?? How much time/burn in??? I can't comment on mine previous as they have had 140 hours but the guy i got them from said they do settle and warm up a bit compared to out of box.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back