The Audio Lounge
Jul 31, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #9,616 of 36,171
Don't do it, majo, it's a trap. :wink:

So 2x 7mm DD are hybrid?

Phantom ba must be really expensive. :D

There seriously clutchlng at straws now....they were I think only £160 retail In the beginning, most like me payed a lot less (£60) and they were great for the money I paid but these are in no way £240 iems by any stretch of the imagination.

Jul 31, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #9,619 of 36,171
Maybe the masters are legit and Amp3 are trying to recoup the money they have lost on the actual ones with the missing drivers !!!

I don't think amp3 has a clue about all that has happened.

All smells of fish to me ... what evers going on its not good, if I ordered them not knowing any history I would be severely disappointed at that price.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018 at 3:22 PM Post #9,623 of 36,171
I spoke with a guy from Amp3 at CanJam, they know exactly what has happened and they have been screwed as well !! When you have screwed over companies as well as customers, your f..k.d in the industry.
Can't say I give a s..t about anyone that had the slightest involvement in running that shower of s..t

Wow thats news! But thinking about it I shouldn't be surprised.

Jul 31, 2018 at 3:23 PM Post #9,624 of 36,171
In 50 years no one will know anything about this crap show and these earphones will be rarities

Jul 31, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #9,627 of 36,171
I spoke with a guy from Amp3 at CanJam, they know exactly what has happened and they have been screwed as well !! When you have screwed over companies as well as customers, your f..k.d in the industry.
Can't say I give a s..t about anyone that had the slightest involvement in running that shower of s..t

If Amp3 knows about the Trinity crap show and are still trying to get an exorbitant amount for them, that makes them look a bit shady imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back