The Audio Lounge
Jul 30, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #9,586 of 36,293
I know the feeling too, I would do anything for my little black monster.

My Scotty had a anal gland tumour, size of a pea. The vet could remove it, but said within his age of nearly 13, it's a higher risk and maybe he will become incontinent.

So I started (after some research) to give him Artemisia annua, which is toxic for cancer cells, now about 12 weeks later the tumour is gone.

@majo123 I'm sure she will get well soon, because Chi's are little tough fellows. :)

Jul 30, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #9,587 of 36,293
IMG_1198.jpg

Jul 30, 2018 at 8:42 AM Post #9,588 of 36,293
Chi's are little tough fellows
Don't I know it , we have another 6 months apart a border terrier twice her size...she's boss lol.
just been going on for months and as already said it's a worry.
Glad to hear your little fellas on the mend though as it is heart wrenching and not easy.....thing that gets me with animals over humans is they dont understand and can't help themselves.

Anyway thanks again guys I'm sure she will be pestering me with her ball by tomorrow lol

Jul 30, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #9,592 of 36,293
Love schnauzers, full of personality. Here’s mine

@majo123 hope your little lady starts to feel better soon.

Unfortunately ours is no longer with us. But she had a good life for 16 years, and so did we.

Jul 30, 2018 at 9:32 AM Post #9,593 of 36,293
This is the current fur baby, last year after we pick her up from the pound
0830171712a.jpg

and after she grew some hair

Marigold.jpg

Jul 30, 2018 at 10:09 AM Post #9,596 of 36,293
We used to have a cat named "Holstein" yep, after the larger. He had a grey/silvery coat, the same colour as the can the lager used to come in. The other half would stand in the middle of the back garden at night calling him in, but the neighbors must of thought differently. Strange woman calling out for a beer in the back garden, I'd be sat in the house killing myself laughing lol
Sad thing is, he spent the first year of his life in a flat and never went out. The owners have him to me and then he was free to go out. Few years later he caught feline aids fighting with other cats.
He then wasn't allowed out anymore and died two years later.
So now we're super causious with our cat now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back