The Audio Lounge
Jul 29, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #9,571 of 36,258
WOD (Word Of the Day): Hat

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:39 AM Post #9,576 of 36,258
Morning all day off today :grimacing: and im thinking of having a bit of an iem/headphone spring clean.
The etys are that good for me that I know some are just not going to get used and with a 2 year warranty can't see me needing to replace all though I am still looking at andros or pp3 and ananda next year, so I'm off to have a sale think the fostex t50rp mk3 and the new primacy are going to go (blasphemy) as both are not getting used much as prefer other stuff.
This may help fund a new amp module for x7ii and balanced cables for etys and 400i :grimacing:

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:02 AM Post #9,577 of 36,258
Morning all day off today :grimacing: and im thinking of having a bit of an iem/headphone spring clean.
The etys are that good for me that I know some are just not going to get used and with a 2 year warranty can't see me needing to replace all though I am still looking at andros or pp3 and ananda next year, so I'm off to have a sale think the fostex t50rp mk3 and the new primacy are going to go (blasphemy) as both are not getting used much as prefer other stuff.
This may help fund a new amp module for x7ii and balanced cables for etys and 400i :grimacing:
Getting an Ananda would probably be the biggest leap imo.

BTW, did u get a chance to try out the Andromedas yet?

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:24 AM Post #9,578 of 36,258
Getting an Ananda would probably be the biggest leap imo.

BTW, did u get a chance to try out the Andromedas yet?

No and probably won't happen until nearer the time of purchase @KEV G said he would kindly let me try before I purchase as it's not only audio I want to check as my ears are very small so fit a factor too.
My other option is the pp3 which seems on paper the more neutral affair and they do a small version , a lot of people across the net rank these two very highly in universals....my other option is custom but I am reluctant with custom as if ever you decide to sell then harder because of custom fit.
Still contemplating and no rush as don't have the cash for a few months and looking at my 50th birthday present which is January... it could end up just being Ananda .

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018 at 6:22 AM Post #9,580 of 36,258
No and probably won't happen until nearer the time of purchase @KEV G said he would kindly let me try before I purchase as it's not only audio I want to check as my ears are very small so fit a factor too.
My other option is the pp3 which seems on paper the more neutral affair and they do a small version , a lot of people across the net rank these two very highly in universals....my other option is custom but I am reluctant with custom as if ever you decide to sell then harder because of custom fit.
Still contemplating and no rush as don't have the cash for a few months and looking at my 50th birthday present which is January it could end up just being Ananda .
Just to throw a small spanner in the works, there will be a stainless steel Andromeda being released with a slightly different tuning. Don't know when, but probably not too long going on Campfires recent form. :L3000:

Jul 30, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #9,581 of 36,258
Just to throw a small spanner in the works, there will be a stainless steel Andromeda being released with a slightly different tuning. Don't know when, but probably not too long going on Campfires recent form. :L3000:

Lol thanks for the spanner, looks like I'm going to remortgage my soul very soon.

My dogs not good again another trip to the vets, I think she has given her self an eye infection from rubbing with the allergy...don't care about the money even though it's killing me , I'm a bit worried about her.

Jul 30, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #9,582 of 36,258
Lol thanks for the spanner, looks like I'm going to remortgage my soul very soon.

My dogs not good again another trip to the vets, I think she has given her self an eye infection from rubbing with the allergy...don't care about the money even though it's killing me , I'm a bit worried about her.
Gotta get her sorted, horrible seeing animals suffer. Hope she's ok

Jul 30, 2018 at 6:48 AM Post #9,583 of 36,258
Gotta get her sorted, horrible seeing animals suffer. Hope she's ok

It is dude , I'm not ashamed to say I'm putty when it comes to her and would be lost if anything serious happened....most people think I'm tough as old boots but not when it comes to my animals and especially my little chi.

And thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back