The Audio Lounge
Jul 14, 2018 at 9:44 AM Post #8,987 of 36,032
An old fav

Jul 14, 2018 at 10:05 AM Post #8,988 of 36,032
The first thing I see on the home page of amp 3 is them trying to sell trinity pm6!

Wow.. I hope they've checked to see if the drivers are all there inside! Seriously.. I don't know if they're aware of this particular aspect of the endless scandal..

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #8,990 of 36,032
Wow.. I hope they've checked to see if the drivers are all there inside! Seriously.. I don't know if they're aware of this particular aspect of the endless scandal..

I think they have been scammed.

Jul 14, 2018 at 12:21 PM Post #8,992 of 36,032
I think they have been scammed.

Someone might want to let them know. They might even be grateful enough to through you a discount coupon or code.

Amp3 are a good company I have bought most of my daps through them, I really don't think they are in the know about this or the situation.

£240 !:rage: ... others are waiting and others getting scammed with rubbish put inside... it's just plain fraud now.

Jul 14, 2018 at 1:04 PM Post #8,993 of 36,032
Amp3 are a good company I have bought most of my daps through them, I really don't think they are in the know about this or the situation.

£240 !:rage: ... others are waiting and others getting scammed with rubbish put inside... it's just plain fraud now.

Send them a link to those photos... maybe they as a company can hold Trinity accountable.

Jul 14, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #8,994 of 36,032
Send them a link to those photos... maybe they as a company can hold Trinity accountable.

I will think about it as i would like to genuinely see these guys accountable , I may decide to give them a call if I get the time but I'm owed nothing by trinity and really don't want to be drawn into any potential hassle , i.e law enforcement , statements possible recurrences, I know this seems apathetic but I have a few things going on right now without adding to the equation...if I was owed I would definitely be calling though.

Edit ...also call it a hunch but I bet the pm6 they have are legitimate , seems they sent the threateners the crap. I'm more thinking is it legal to try and sell stock while owing paid stock ?????

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018 at 3:55 PM Post #8,995 of 36,032
I just got back from wonderful mid-week mini-vacation to Freeport Maine. So relaxing and surrounded by ocean and trees. Wonderful B&B tucked away. Cool nights and warm days. Just what I needed to unplug for a while...
upload_2018-7-14_15-53-53.png

upload_2018-7-14_15-54-39.png

upload_2018-7-14_15-55-8.png

Jul 14, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #8,996 of 36,032
Also stopped at some wonder craft breweries.
The highlight was Bissell Brothers, Here's to Feeling Good All the Time
Also got back to a Massdrop TFZ Queen that I am exploring...
upload_2018-7-14_15-57-39.png

upload_2018-7-14_15-57-57.png

Jul 14, 2018 at 10:48 PM Post #8,997 of 36,032
Well it seems in just going to have to try my luck with a cheap swimming MP3 off of eBay as there are just not decent ones apart from Sony headband ones which are rubbish.

Try one of these out. I got one years and years ago. I would use it with a shuffle. There is a 3.5mm male inside the bag Then the 3.5mm female outside to plug your headphones into.

The bag itself has a double, heavy duty zip lock plus fold over to make it waterproof.

I have used it many, many times in the Lazy River at Blizzard Beach in Disney. Every time one enters and exits the volcano, one gets drenched in water. Haven't had a dap failure yet.

I think this bag with a Benji S5 and a KZ ZSR would be awesome. Or the KZ ZS1. Is that the iem that is like five bucks?

US Dollar prices...
13 for the bag, 26 for the Benji S5, 5 for some cheap iem. You are paddling in style for 45 bucks.

Large Water Resistant Ibagz.. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VE0G4K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_NnRsBbFJSRABS

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018 at 4:42 AM Post #8,998 of 36,032
Try one of these out. I got one years and years ago. I would use it with a shuffle. There is a 3.5mm male inside the bag Then the 3.5mm female outside to plug your headphones into.

The bag itself has a double, heavy duty zip lock plus fold over to make it waterproof.

I have used it many, many times in the Lazy River at Blizzard Beach in Disney. Every time one enters and exits the volcano, one gets drenched in water. Haven't had a dap failure yet.

I think this bag with a Benji S5 and a KZ ZSR would be awesome. Or the KZ ZS1. Is that the iem that is like five bucks?

US Dollar prices...
13 for the bag, 26 for the Benji S5, 5 for some cheap iem. You are paddling in style for 45 bucks.

Large Water Resistant Ibagz.. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VE0G4K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_NnRsBbFJSRABS

Hey thanks that might do the job , I have had an idea though and this bag may help ..my cracked galaxy S7 is just hair line and hardly noticeable and in the uk we have a company called auto glass that repairs cracks on windscreen. I googled and you can buy a diy kit and people are repairing cracks like mine on phones with it , this means I won't have to take my new phone and also will have a hi Res capable player. The crack repair will make it waterproof again and if I lose in the water no loss :grinning:
I'm looking at waterproof iems Bluetooth and wired now , if I can find Bluetooth I won't need the bag as I have similar without Jack already, if not I Will get the bag.

Jul 15, 2018 at 5:05 AM Post #8,999 of 36,032

US Dollar prices...

Just ordered one anyway as it has so much potential I could even put my little cayin in it! ..... thanks again,
Kayaking, sunshine, and hi Res tunes now ....bliss :grinning:

Jul 15, 2018 at 7:16 AM Post #9,000 of 36,032
Just ordered one anyway as it has so much potential I could even put my little cayin in it! ..... thanks again,
Kayaking, sunshine, and hi Res tunes now ....bliss :grinning:

Glad to be of service. I really like floating on the lazy river with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back