The Audio Lounge
Jul 3, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #8,642 of 36,260
So you were watching the game too ! Probably with a Real Ale?

No, my husband was watching it on the train on his way to work. I just put it on in the kitchen on the little tiny tv with almost no sound. Checked on it now and again (like twice...lol)... only stayed in there at the end just as the kicks started. That part was interesting.

No ale... just tea at my PC reading headfi and facebook:) Now for some music!

Jul 3, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #8,644 of 36,260
Sorry folks. While I like some decent footy, I am in no way addicted to it. My passion falls to motorsports. F1, Indycar, IMSA, British Touring Car. I do think some matches are nail-biting intense. I haven't watch much since it started. Caught a couple matches this past week...

Jul 3, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #8,645 of 36,260
My ex-wife is from Bedfordshire and her family could not understand that I found soccer boring. They thought I was crazy. I watch good ol' American football, and some hockey but I just could never get into footy.

Yes, hockey is exciting... especially for Red Wings fans. Basketball is good. I like games where players actually score. For myself... I was a runner once upon a time... even did the Detroit Marathon a lifetime ago.

I liked American football in high school because I knew the guys. Liked it in college because we were good. Not so much after. I think that is the first time I have ever typed "American football." It was always football to me. Soccer is soccer:) My kids played that in elementary school. Parks and Recreation ran a program in the summer.

Jul 3, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #8,646 of 36,260
No, my husband was watching it on the train on his way to work. I just put it on in the kitchen on the little tiny tv with almost no sound. Checked on it now and again (like twice...lol)... only stayed in there at the end just as the kicks started. That part was interesting.

No ale... just tea at my PC reading headfi and facebook:) Now for some music!
Think I’ll have a celebratory cup o tea :smile_phones:

Jul 3, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #8,648 of 36,260
Think I’ll have a celebratory cup o tea :smile_phones:

How English of you:) We drink so much tea. My husband is Scottish not English. I drank tea in America since I was a child... my mom used to let me have it ... it was mostly milk with a little tea in it at the time for me.

Jul 3, 2018 at 5:33 PM Post #8,652 of 36,260
Ok you can stay but you have to cheer England on Saturday lol
I'm sure the panda will be watching.

He has the weekend off... we will watch together unless he would rather watch a movie... :) It is more fun to watch with him.

Jul 3, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #8,655 of 36,260
Sorry folks. While I like some decent footy, I am in no way addicted to it. My passion falls to motorsports. F1, Indycar, IMSA, British Touring Car. I do think some matches are nail-biting intense. I haven't watch much since it started. Caught a couple matches this past week...
I think you would seriously like the HiFiLounge then-
BFFFED04-3E03-4321-BB6C-52B7D8202EEB.jpeg
6FCD043D-4365-4E3F-8AF6-E2F5B400724D.jpeg
2F96A18B-6AEB-4F25-8791-10DE66804E18.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back