The Audio Lounge
Apr 6, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #5,926 of 36,099
Where do you live? I have the stock black one unused. I could mail it to you, you try it out and if you like it order the silver one if that helps and just mail mine back, its one if many backups I have. I do have a problem collecting too much stuff.

What cables are you talking about? :p

Apr 6, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #5,927 of 36,099
Just had a Look at one that is pretty small. but this new MO is the smallest hi res dap I have ever seen.

A search has not turned up any photos for me...not that I need another dap... I have too many.

Apr 6, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #5,928 of 36,099
A search has not turned up any photos for me...not that I need another dap... I have too many.

[UNSET].jpg

Apr 6, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #5,939 of 36,099
I think the DAC is the same Sabre Quad DAC as in the V-series phones, if I'm reading correctly. Must be a different amp as it outputs 80mW into 16 or 32 Ohms (can't remember which), but if they are using similar tech to the LGs, then this has the potential to be a VERY nice sounding player. My V30 has been my go to source for most things recently, with my ZX300 running balanced for some over-ears. If they get anywhere near the same ballpark with something that size, it cootie be a major hit.

I preordered one from Jaben in Singapore - they are ribbing a promo of a pair of 1More iBFree Bluetooth buds on top for an extra $15 or so - the whole thing including express shipping came to just around £100, and they even agreed to declare it as low value for customs! Roll on May... :wink:

Apr 6, 2018 at 4:59 PM Post #5,940 of 36,099
I preordered one from Jaben in Singapore - they are ribbing a promo of a pair of 1More iBFree Bluetooth buds on top for an extra $15 or so - the whole thing including express shipping came to just around £100, and they even agreed to declare it as low value for customs! Roll on May... :wink:

Sounds like you got a good deal , I know they are advertising them on musicteck buy dont know if they are preordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back