The Audio Lounge
Apr 6, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #5,911 of 35,962
I've had my eye on that too. Was waiting to see how the interface worked. There are no external buttons, it is controlled through the touch screen. That means when in my pocket, I've have to turn it on and look at what I doing...I'll have to wait to read reviews. Love the size though. The FW is their own so not sure how worked out it will be out of the gate...

Indeed one to watch and see how it develops ...cant believe how small this little thing is makes the m1 look like a monster .

Apr 6, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #5,912 of 35,962
I just broke out the AP200 to try it with my KZ ZS6 which I hadn't done yet. I got so used to needing extra juice with the Icarus 3 and Masters, but holy hell, the ZS6 get louder than I can handle directly off the AP200. I might just have found a new favorite portable combo. I'm listening to Bruno Mars and loving it.

*EDIT* I just remembered I got in on that ZS10 deal and they recently shipped, I'm really looking forward to pairing them with the AP200 now.

AP200-KZZS6.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2018 at 1:04 PM Post #5,913 of 35,962
I just broke out the AP200 to try it with my KZ ZS6 which I hadn't done yet. I got so used to needing extra juice with the Icarus 3 and Masters, but holy hell, the ZS6 get louder than I can handle directly off the AP200. I might just have found a new favorite portable combo. I'm listening to Bruno Mars and loving it.

*EDIT* I just remembered I got in on that ZS10 deal and they recently shipped, I'm really looking forward to pairing them with the AP200 now.

As others have said glad to see you got it back speedily and enjoying it.

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #5,914 of 35,962
You got to throw some juice at the M1060 and M1060c in my experience to get that bass. I use my Project Polaris amp on high gain which is about 2.4W a channel for the M1060 and 1.8W a channel for the M1060c. Of the 2 though, I like the bass of the original over the C. The C has more impact but the originals go deeper and can handle much more EQ.

I'll power em with my Get and see how it rolls. Otherwise, I'll use the impedance hack to trigger the quad dac. :)

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #5,915 of 35,962

I can't wait to see how the ZS10 sounds. I'll do a side by side comparison with the PM6 which is basically the same setup

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #5,917 of 35,962
Congrats! It's a big deal for you, it's a big deal for us! :) I don't even know how many posts I have...

**Edit** Oh crap! 1900
Yeah, it appears I'm over 4000......damn, when did that happen? :p

What cable did you order?
I've seen a cable on their website in the accessories section for just $50. I was considering it for my Katana as a cheap one to use until I can get something better.
However, there's no tech specs or anything and no one on the EE forum has been able to authoritatively confirm what it's made of and how it might affect the signature :frowning2:
It's just a standard 0.78mm 3.5mm cable. Nothing fancy, doesn't seem to affect signature to my ears. I don't recall it sounding all that different from the Linum BAX that I started with before that broke, but then again, it's been years since that happened so I basically have no clue how that compares. But in any case, my Supra still sounds great with it. They were even nice enough to get rid of the memory wiring on it when I requested because I don't like memory wire. Continues to work great, though the outside has turned kinda green around the head area :D

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #5,919 of 35,962
What cable did you order?
I've seen a cable on their website in the accessories section for just $50. I was considering it for my Katana as a cheap one to use until I can get something better.
However, there's no tech specs or anything and no one on the EE forum has been able to authoritatively confirm what it's made of and how it might affect the signature :frowning2:
Where do you live? I have the stock black one unused. I could mail it to you, you try it out and if you like it order the silver one if that helps and just mail mine back, its one if many backups I have. I do have a problem collecting too much stuff.

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:59 PM Post #5,920 of 35,962
Has anyone else looked at the new shanling MO? Realy intrigued by this little unit ,first of all how small it is! It would be a great transport for mojo and only 99 dollars , I'm just waiting to see if they incorporate there own app to control from phone as they are not using hiby link anymore but have hinted on there own app.
This little thing would make mojo truly pocketable without the expense of poly.
If they make the app and it gets good reviews as a transport I will definitely get one .
I'll be checking it out at Can Jam tomorrow, will try and post some comparisons to M1 in here. I am thinking the same thing smaller transport for mojo.

Apr 6, 2018 at 2:07 PM Post #5,921 of 35,962
I'll be checking it out at Can Jam tomorrow, will try and post some comparisons to M1 in here. I am thinking the same thing smaller transport for mojo.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it, the smallest transport I have is cayin n3 which together is still a bit of a bulk for pocket and the price of Polly for my uses which generally is just transport is too much.
This would be a poss game changer for me as I feel it would make the mojo truly pocket friendly at a very reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back