The Audio Lounge
Aug 23, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #2,042 of 36,233
:scream: What??

Sorry, don't mean to joke at your expense, but I couldn't pass up joking at theirs, lol.

Nah no worries, I'm also running out of patience. Stuck in this waiting game because I bought them via Kickstarter... At least I have my desktop setup to keep me company.

Aug 23, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #2,043 of 36,233
Nah no worries, I'm also running out of patience. Stuck in this waiting game because I bought them via Kickstarter... At least I have my desktop setup to keep me company.
Dang I have a feeling if I didnt cancel.
I would've still been waiting for my pm6 :c
prince.gif

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #2,044 of 36,233
@Brooko
Shameless plug - and not intending to lure people away from this excellent thread. Just wanting to see if having a review with ability to comment and discuss easily enables more participation (one thing I genuinely miss about the old forum). Trying it with my own reviews first - and putting it on my blog so I don't clutter the forum seems the right thing to do. Anyway - open to discussion:
BROOKO'S REVIEW & DISCUSSION - LZ Big Dipper IEM

Comment in the thread/blog if you think its a good or bad idea.

I personally think it's a decent idea if you're interested in a specific product and want to ask questions to the reviewer (If he's willing to answer that is). The only disadvantage I see to this is that for an item that has multiple reviews, some threads might be on fire while others fall flat. I think the adverse phenomenon of not being able to reply to reviews is people build impressions threads which end up posting reviews throughout the thread. XDA uses a different approach: Every new product has its own thread and important posts (Reviews in this case) would be stickied at the top for everyone to read. Anyway, not saying I have the silver bullet approach, just giving food for thought. :wink:

However, I've grown fond of this type of "Lounge" format, as I think it brings ideas on different products, comparisons, experiences a lot easier than a thread for a specific item where the conversation usually gravitates closely towards that item alone.

Aug 23, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #2,045 of 36,233

Honestly, I think they're using KS/IGG as a scapegoat for no refunds in order to not bleed to death. I've tried every method possible to get a refund other than escalating to Trading Standards or a C&D order...

Aug 23, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #2,046 of 36,233
Honestly, I think they're using KS/IGG as a scapegoat for no refunds in order to not bleed to death. I've tried every method possible to get a refund other than escalating to Trading Standards or a C&D order...

Yeah. looking at it it may have been that they didn't get enough Pre-orders for the PM6, and looked to KS.IGG for extra funds.

I'm generally a patient guy, but it's just too much with all the unnecessary drama... I just wanna listen to music and do assignments. Hahaha.

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #2,047 of 36,233
Yeah. looking at it it may have been that they didn't get enough Pre-orders for the PM6, and looked to KS.IGG for extra funds.

I'm generally a patient guy, but it's just too much with all the unnecessary drama... I just wanna listen to music and do assignments. Hahaha.

The PM6 isn't an overly exciting IEM to be honest. The hunter was much more interesting on overall design and packaged specs. If I had the choice between receiving a PM6 and a hunter for the same price, I would get the hunter. But at the price point that they sell the hunter, PM6 would do. :wink:

I agree that the drama is pretty insane. Can't stand it.

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #2,048 of 36,233
Omg everyday in news I read a shooting in oakland.

Im really scared for my fedex driver who just left oakland fedex facility and onroute to my city lol. :p

Please no bullet holes on fedex truck.
Please gangsters shoot anywhere around the truck! Not at it

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #2,049 of 36,233
Omg everyday in news I read a shooting in oakland.

Im really scared for my fedex driver who just left oakland fedex facility and onroute to my city lol. :p

Please no bullet holes on fedex truck.
Please gangsters shoot anywhere around the truck! Not at it

Man, I stayed in Oakland for a week. It's a pretty scary city. :p

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #2,050 of 36,233

I hazard a guess they didn't get enough orders of either hence the hold up in the first place , not cost effective to produce.....but hey thats me guessing and don't want to over speculate or cause drama as it is just a guess.

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #2,052 of 36,233
Yeah I really like how much of a swiss army knife it is! Its got every hole you can imagine. (no pun intended) you can plug any cable almost and it will fit into the idsd.

I also want that burr brown sound lol

Also forgot to mention I read a post but not on here that someone owned valhalla2 and idsd black label and felt they sounded pretty similar, the only thing that puts me off a little and it wouldn't stop me buying one at all is no charge and play which i Iike about the mojo.

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #2,053 of 36,233
BTW Great thanks indeed for @OldDude04 creating this thread. Really pleasure to read. One of the nicest atmospheres, not just in head fi, but in the internet overall. Nice dynamics with people from different countries and age groups.

+1 ; really good thread, thanks indeed for creating it. Kudos to the @OldDude04 for creating the thread.

Aug 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2,055 of 36,233
Been looking at work iem today don't want to spend much as my work can involve manual work and I'm an iem destroyer ...looking at Lz a4 but just looking at the moment.

Buy 2 Andromeda's on your credit card with accidental damage insurance. When first one breaks, claim insurance while using second one during repair! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back