The Audio Lounge
Aug 29, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #20,298 of 36,093
The video that I posted earlier by Clara Moto was not the song we heard on the Blacklist. I got confused when I tried to find it.

The is the correct one...

Aug 29, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #20,301 of 36,093
I've just ordered new X-Acto saw blades, to cut more tube carrier boards (my current blade is really dull).
They should be here over the next few days, and I'm hoping the B4-X will be back in working condition during Labor Day weekend.

One thing that I'm curious about, is the schematic for the B4-X, and how Douk / Little Bear is doing the phase split, to generate a Balanced output from a Single-Ended input?
If possible, I'd like to add a Balanced input, so that it can operate in fully balanced mode.

The saw blades arrived today - so, over this coming Labor Day weekend, I should be able to get the B4-X working again.
While I haven't got all the parts to assemble my passive Balanced Volume / Mute Control box yet, I did go ahead and get a pair of short XLR cables, to connect the Topping D70 Balanced output to the Loxjie P20 Balanced input.
Spent the evening listening to my VE Zen 2.0 ZOE, with the VE Balanced Pure Blue Silver cable.

Aug 30, 2019 at 1:21 AM Post #20,302 of 36,093
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Put the brick away BoJo and go to your room!

may-lol.gif
200.gif

Aug 30, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #20,309 of 36,093
Dipping my toes into the BT IEM scene.
Got the Tranya T3 last night and initial impressions are good. Deep bass but bleeds into the mids a lot. Treble was very rolled off but some details still came through. Soundstage was narrow and height was low. Might need some break-in. Pairing was fast and easy. Sounded great through the M2X. Weird with no cables (I love cables so this was disconcerting). I need some more head-time with these but I like them for what they are.
upload_2019-8-30_12-35-38.png

upload_2019-8-30_12-35-56.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back