The Audio Lounge
Jul 10, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #18,766 of 36,132
Jul 10, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #18,768 of 36,132
I offer little but ask even less.

Jul 10, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #18,769 of 36,132
You made me buy the IDUN so you've failed miserably.......

I did not know you well enough then to realize that would happen. I had only just ordered mine you know... all we knew was that it would be relaxing! You are so opposite of that... head banging to a lone subwoofer. LOL

Jul 10, 2019 at 4:32 PM Post #18,770 of 36,132
Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019 at 5:05 PM Post #18,772 of 36,132
In a year or two I will become an empty-nester. I am going to claim one bedroom for a better desktop system and my wife will take the other. I have been trying to emulate @majo123 on purging stuff (which is very difficult). But now I see myself head-banger to a lone sub. I will have my own desk, comfy chair and couch to spill out onto...think I'm going to need a beer fridge in there...

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #18,773 of 36,132
RIP Rip

rip-torn.png

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #18,774 of 36,132
In a year or two I will become an empty-nester. I am going to claim one bedroom for a better desktop system and my wife will take the other. I have been trying to emulate @majo123 on purging stuff (which is very difficult). But now I see myself head-banger to a lone sub. I will have my own desk, comfy chair and couch to spill out onto...think I'm going to need a beer fridge in there...

Hey its easy... All a matter of perception lol.. Do you use it? Am I likely to use it? How long since I used it? How much is it worth in this position?... The rest is up to you lol... :smile_phones:.
Oh and hi guys a very brief pop in as my ears were burning lol.. Yep Im virtually down to what I like and use now, the Hiby R6pro is fantastic definitely the best dap I have owned for my tastes, etys still going strong and also loving my T3. I'm just sitting back and enjoying it rather than looking for the next big thing, this hobby for me was always about getting the best for my budget and I feel genuinely I can't get much better at the minute... I do still have the p1 coming and I reckon for my tastes they are gonna be killer.. Hbb been singing there praises again on the moondrop kxxs sort of unboxing lol (watch it) ., I got a shipped notification today so I reckon by Monday next week... Anyway hope your all good and I will still be about but maybe not as much at times.

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #18,776 of 36,132
Jul 10, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #18,777 of 36,132
Hey its easy... All a matter of perception lol.. Do you use it? Am I likely to use it? How long since I used it? How much is it worth in this position?... The rest is up to you lol... :smile_phones:.
Oh and hi guys a very brief pop in as my ears were burning lol.. Yep Im virtually down to what I like and use now, the Hiby R6pro is fantastic definitely the best dap I have owned for my tastes, etys still going strong and also loving my T3. I'm just sitting back and enjoying it rather than looking for the next big thing, this hobby for me was always about getting the best for my budget and I feel genuinely I can't get much better at the minute... I do still have the p1 coming and I reckon for my tastes they are gonna be killer.. Hbb been singing there praises again on the moondrop kxxs sort of unboxing lol (watch it) ., I got a shipped notification today so I reckon by Monday next week... Anyway hope your all good and I will still be about but maybe not as much at times.

Glad you're digging the R6Pro. I know it's several steps above the R3 (that I love). Great that you got a system that checks all your boxes. I am trying to get to a place where I don't feel I need more. Not there yet as evidenced from the M2X I just got. Maybe someday?

I had done this same quest when I was into astronomical glass. Spent huge amounts of time buying and selling. I'm down to 4 binoculars and 2 telescopes that see fair use. While I would love to get some most excellent new glass, I don't feel I 'need' to anymore. What I have works great and there's no urge to better it. I need to go there in audio gear. Problem is that there is always something faster and with some cool feature, sort of like computers. I am a gear guy second and an enthusiast first. My passions are in the doing, great gear just makes it more fun.

Jul 10, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #18,778 of 36,132
So, as I sit here and play with some new toys before we head down to Long Island, NY (wine tasting tomorrow and Friday) in the morning, I am struck at how you relish these little quiet moments and let life pour around you.
Here's some recent pics M2X with the DMS and M2X up against some others...
upload_2019-7-10_18-8-39.png

upload_2019-7-10_18-8-56.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back