1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. jerick70
    barondla and Dobrescu George like this.
  2. rr12267
    WOW

barondla, Richsvt, groucho69 and 5 others like this.
  3. majo123
    Each to there own my friend and my way isn't necessarily the right way, there are those that enjoy the possession and trying various setups and purchases, I suppose I'm just less of the hobbyist, I still enjoy it but for me I get fed up at times of analysing instead of listening and enjoying as the music is what bought me here.... The Hiby R6pro I'm definitely enjoying very musical dap and considering it was supposed to be a stop gap for N6ii I think I have been a bit lucky, the irony is I actually nearly bought this new in January for my birthday but due to unforseen circumstances I didn't, then Dx200 came along and I honestly prefer this to DX208 for sheer enjoyment.

4. Light - Man
    Hey Majo, rumor has it that this is your dog spotted at one of the doggystyle beach bars on one of the Bournemouth beach strips?

[​IMG]

5. majo123
    Maybe 20 years ago, I'm virtually T - total nowadays... Very wild youth :smiling_imp:.. This 50 year old body don't like it anymore lol.. All I drink is water really, don't even drink coffee or tea anymore... If you told me that I would be like this 20 years ago I would have called you a fool lol.

6. majo123
    I'm so impressed with my R6pro I'm considering buying an r3 just for work.

7. Light - Man
    Why is the R6pro a bit big or heavy?

Likewise, I try to only drink some vino on a Saturday night, as it takes me days to recover, even after only a few glasses. Her Lightness can be a bad influence on me! :ksc75smile:

Have you decided to go to the London Canjam yet?

HungryPanda likes this.
  8. Whazzzup
    You lightweights. Course I’m down to 1 or 2 times a weak but fine wine,scotch,and Mary J are a mandatory minimum. Coffee still in, but beer is out. To bloaty and to much volume for the effect. Course not suggesting a lifestyle choice for anyone. Like my gear, just cause I own it, doesn’t mean anyone else should own it, however I don’t churn, for a reason....

Light - Man and HungryPanda like this.
  9. majo123
    if I was as open and honest as I could be then Lightweight im definitely not!.. But there comes a time when the body says hang on mate lol... As I said wild times and too many party's.

HungryPanda and Light - Man like this.
  10. majo123
    I only use it for home, my work needs something a bit more pocketable and I use a mo at the minute but the R6pro ui build is great and the R3 might be an excellent out and about/work dap.

barondla likes this.
  11. Whazzzup
    No critique. It’s a marathon not a race.

OldDude04, majo123 and Light - Man like this.
  12. Light - Man
    Or perhaps why not the Ibasso DX120 which Miss Fluffy Pandy really liked, until the Panda seemingly broke it?

HungryPanda and majo123 like this.
  13. majo123
    The Hiby R3 interests me more, build quality and ui, and supposed to sound pretty good too.

OldDude04 and Light - Man like this.
  14. majo123
    still uncertain, firstly it's a bit of a treck, secondly I am actually pretty happy with what I own so not looking for anything really, and lastly my cartilage has gone in my knee again been agony for 2 weeks and my scan isn't due again until November... It has felt not so bad over the last couple of days though, so fingers crossed and we will see.

Layman1, barondla and Light - Man like this.
  15. Light - Man
    Sorry to hear that Bro! What type of scan will they do? Have you had a physio look at it recently. Is it related to your accident or just wear and tear?

barondla likes this.