The Audio Lounge
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #17,702 of 36,032

Jun 18, 2019 at 7:37 PM Post #17,704 of 36,032
It should be illegal to dislike THE RAMONES!

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #17,706 of 36,032
Jun 18, 2019 at 11:49 PM Post #17,708 of 36,032
@majo123 musicteck has a 15% off sale. A little extra denaro for you with the N6II purchase.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the...the-first-post.692119/page-1889#post-15016145

I get 12% off anyway locally and what with import tax and delivery charges which from musicteck to the UK are astronomical im better buying in the UK.... Unfortunately as my life is never straight forward my little chi isn't well so my purchase maybe on hold as Vet bills aren't cheap and of course she's number one!... I'm tempted to just buy the Hiby for now as I have no dap and it will tide me over. I still would have most of the money for the Cayin if my chi is ok so not a biggy just buy in a few more weeks....wouldn't have sold the 200 if had known 2 days ago, hey ho

Jun 19, 2019 at 2:56 AM Post #17,710 of 36,032
Sorry to hear that @majo123 . Get well soon little chi.

Thanks mate it's just an ear infection but unfortunately she won't let me put the antibiotics in and being so small and delicate I can't hold her... Means trips to the vets to do so expensive but like I said she's more important than the Cayin.. I'm just weighing up if to buy the Hiby for now as I don't have a dap and like I said I still would have most of the money for the Cayin as long as my little chi don't get worse .. or I just sit it out and see what happens with my chi, don't know lol

Jun 19, 2019 at 3:05 AM Post #17,711 of 36,032
I'm just weighing up if to buy the Hiby for now as I don't have a dap

As others have said that is a crime in itself. I would get the Hiby (was it the R6 or Pro?) and perhaps wait for the dust to settle around the Amp9/Cayin next audio board, whatever its called.

I have a nearly new R3 that's gathering dust since I got my N6ii that I may be persuaded to part with if an R3 is something you might want.

Jun 19, 2019 at 3:07 AM Post #17,712 of 36,032
As others have said that is a crime in itself. I would get the Hiby (was it the R6 or Pro?) and perhaps wait for the dust to settle around the Amp9/Cayin next audio board, whatever its called.

I have a nearly new R3 that's gathering dust since I got my N6ii that I may be persuaded to part with if an R3 is something you might want.
thanks for the offer mate but I can get this R6 Pro on a good deal and yeah I think I may do it until the dust settles I can still sell it on again if needed... Thanks think you helped me make a decision

Jun 19, 2019 at 4:37 AM Post #17,714 of 36,032
@majo123 Hope your Chi get well soon.

It's going to be hot today (>30°C) and maybe heavy rain, hail, squalls, ...

These asshats from paypal restricted my acc, due to many charges/payments?
The told me it's a automatic process of their system (who thinks I'm a dealer) and they need until Friday to make a decision? I got only one payment this year...What?
Time to delete my acc, after getting my money from them. :angry:

Jun 19, 2019 at 4:40 AM Post #17,715 of 36,032
@majo123 Hope your Chi get well soon.

It's going to be hot today (>30°C) and maybe heavy rain, hail, squalls, ...

These asshats from paypal restricted my acc, due to many charges/payments?
The told me it's a automatic process of their system (who thinks I'm a dealer) and they need until Friday to make a decision? I got only one payment this year...What?
Time to delete my acc, after getting my money from them. :angry:

Indeed What! I just bought the Hiby R6 Pro until I know what's going on with chi it's the sensible decision, and you never know I might think its the bees knees and just keep it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back