The Audio Lounge
Jun 19, 2019 at 5:43 AM Post #17,716 of 36,032
Has anyone noticed that The Drop has raised a lot of prices on their stuff. The HD6XX was 199 now it's 280...what gives? Not enough participation or the manufacturers are getting greedy...glad I got some stuff while the prices were lower.
Damn that's a big increase. Glad I got my HD6XX earlier this year now.

Jun 19, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #17,717 of 36,032
@majo123 I was just checking out info about the Rai Penta, and I came across this quote on their Head-Fi thread which I thought might be of interest to you?

"I am going to keep my pre-order through Audio46, if only because the Rai Pentas are guaranteed to fit well for people with small ears. So many of these high-end IEMs are big and just not comfortable for me".

Can't remember if you were already interested in these or not, but happy to do a bit of 'enabling' just in case :)

Jun 19, 2019 at 7:33 AM Post #17,718 of 36,032
@majo123 I was just checking out info about the Rai Penta, and I came across this quote on their Head-Fi thread which I thought might be of interest to you?

"I am going to keep my pre-order through Audio46, if only because the Rai Pentas are guaranteed to fit well for people with small ears. So many of these high-end IEMs are big and just not comfortable for me".

Can't remember if you were already interested in these or not, but happy to do a bit of 'enabling' just in case :)

Thanks for the heads up I will check it out!

Jun 19, 2019 at 8:27 AM Post #17,720 of 36,032
Don't know if anyone is looking for something like this, but right now Newegg has a 10TB WD Elements external hard drive on sale. Normally $209.99, but it's $159.99 (ends today at midnight PST) using the promo code EMCTBUE24.

Jun 19, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #17,721 of 36,032
Don't know if anyone is looking for something like this, but right now Newegg has a 10TB WD Elements external hard drive on sale. Normally $209.99, but it's $159.99 (ends today at midnight PST) using the promo code EMCTBUE24.

That's a good price for a 10Tb drive. I wonder if its a single 10Tb HDD inside or two smaller ones.

Jun 19, 2019 at 8:39 AM Post #17,722 of 36,032
That's a good price for a 10Tb drive. I wonder if its a single 10Tb HDD inside or two smaller ones.

It looks like a single. But it doesn't matter now, it's already listed as sold out, haha.

EDIT: And now it is showing in stock. I have no clue what they are doing over there. lol. Anyway, sale is back on.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #17,724 of 36,032
Thanks mate it's just an ear infection but unfortunately she won't let me put the antibiotics in and being so small and delicate I can't hold her... Means trips to the vets to do so expensive but like I said she's more important than the Cayin.. I'm just weighing up if to buy the Hiby for now as I don't have a dap and like I said I still would have most of the money for the Cayin as long as my little chi don't get worse .. or I just sit it out and see what happens with my chi, don't know lol
Sorry to hear that majo. I hope your little chi gets better soon....

I know your pain. Our youngest boxer continually has ear infections from allergies. His ears smell so bad it about knocks you out. Fortunately we know one of the local vets here personally so we just call him and get a prescription for the drops no need for a visit to the vet.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #17,725 of 36,032
WOW: Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back