The Audio Lounge
Aug 18, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #1,606 of 36,276
Fair enough.
And the mailing list is causing a stir. You signed an NDA and still got the mailing list? Seems unusual.
I'm trying to stay neutral, but some of the comments are causing concern.

Understandably, but I need too seek some legal advice on how to answer this as this nda is making things very difficult to explain simple things.

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #1,609 of 36,276
@JustBobski Life often throws curve balls. then you just have to dust yourself down and start over. I'm glad you have

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #1,610 of 36,276
I think people are willing to give ImR a chance :p

But for me I already had my sights set on other iems.

But imr is something I wanna hear from jackpot if it is a jackpot lol
Plus its a bob creation. Even if it wasnt made under the church of trinity lol

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #1,611 of 36,276
I hope this doesn't turn into a "Is IMR the same as Trinity?" thread, if we can help it.

@JustBobski Life often throws curve balls. then you just have to dust yourself down and start over. I'm glad you have

Agree on both counts....lets see how this pans out.
And this is an open thread and always will be...dont want that to change its not just about IMR

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #1,614 of 36,276
So, on another note, my daughter asked me for some Beats IEMs yesterday... I told her that this weekend, her and I will do some listening to my IEMs and her friend's Beats. I'll allow her to decide for herself. I'm hoping she will see through the hype.

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #1,615 of 36,276
So, on another note, my daughter asked me for some Beats IEMs yesterday... I told her that this weekend, her and I will do some listening to my IEMs and her friend's Beats. I'll allow her to decide for herself. I'm hoping she will see through the hype.
Thats really best way! I see them all time too.
Occasionally they will ask me what company my Jupiters are from at park.
But for most part. Either people with apple earbuds or beats. Maybe one or two people with akg or sennheiser iems

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back