The Audio Lounge
Aug 18, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #1,622 of 36,392
Last comment on that subject by me: @JustBobski I would have thought it judicious (pun intended this time :wink:) to have clarified your legal situation prior to engaging in the threads especially when you have a new product to market. Just saying, respectfully. Nothing should have come as a surprise.
@JaeYoon, also respectfully because I know you're being light-hearted, can we drop the "church of Trinity/touched by the hand of Bob" stuff please. I recall before when it got out of hand, and Brooko had to stop it. :wink: Bob doesn't like it either as I recall. You don't get people saying "Church of Ken Ball" on the campfire thread, or the Noble..ah, scrap that, that one can get kinda squirrelly. :wink:
@OldDude04 be careful with the Beats.. rumour has it that the latest generation are quite good! You might be the one who gets converted. :wink: :)
Nice to get this thread back to chat about random stuff, we came here to escape the stress of the Trinity kerfuffle and @OldDude04 created a happy home for everyone. Long may it continue.
:)

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #1,624 of 36,392
Im dying right now. :D
But DAAAD all my friends have beats!!!
:rage::rage:

They would be grounded for a month.

Well, thankfully, she's 17 and is ok with being her own self. I'm hoping she sees through the brand name hype train.

Or else she's grounded!! Lol.

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #1,625 of 36,392
I have been looking at the Beyer dt1990 pro today to possibly pair with a schiit vallhalla2 ...still reading though but they look interesting.

VALHALLAAAA 2 MATE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #1,627 of 36,392
Last comment on that subject by me: @JustBobski I would have thought it judicious (pun intended this time :wink:) to have clarified your legal situation prior to engaging in the threads especially when you have a new product to market. Just saying, respectfully. Nothing should have come as a surprise.
@JaeYoon, also respectfully because I know you're being light-hearted, can we drop the "church of Trinity/touched by the hand of Bob" stuff please. I recall before when it got out of hand, and Brooko had to stop it. :wink: Bob doesn't like it either as I recall. You don't get people saying "Church of Ken Ball" on the campfire thread, or the Noble..ah, scrap that, that one can get kinda squirrelly. :wink:
@OldDude04 be careful with the Beats.. rumour has it that the latest generation are quite good! You might be the one who gets converted. :wink: :)
Nice to get this thread back to chat about random stuff, we came here to escape the stress of the Trinity kerfuffle and @OldDude04 created a happy home for everyone. Long may it continue.
You gotta admit noble church sounds good.

But alrighty :p

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #1,628 of 36,392
Lol.... I do just looking at pairing ...meant to ask how the new tubes are?.

About the tubes, I think the differences between the stock tubes is probably the manufacturer, they're all 6N1P's which I changed to ECC88 Reflektor 1970's tubes. Much more balanced tone as compared to the stock. I used to get piercing highs with sibliance when pairing with my HD600's, but the new tubes have managed to solve that, granted more mids, better bass extension and impact, quantity is alright but good enough for me and everything just sounds buttery smooth. Am a happy camper!

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:30 AM Post #1,629 of 36,392
So, on another note, my daughter asked me for some Beats IEMs yesterday... I told her that this weekend, her and I will do some listening to my IEMs and her friend's Beats. I'll allow her to decide for herself. I'm hoping she will see through the hype.
How old is your daughter? Peer pressure can be hard on teenagers...
I gave my daughter a FiiO X1ii along with a Marshall Major (at her age, I would prefer that she wears over-ear rather than IEMs or earbuds) when she was about to turn 8.
She enjoys my AKG K701 better, though :wink:

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #1,630 of 36,392
How old is your daughter? Peer pressure can be hard on teenagers...
I gave my daughter a FiiO X1ii along with a Marshall Major (at her age, I would prefer that she wears over-ear rather than IEMs or earbuds) when she was about to turn 8.
She enjoys my AKG K701 better, though :wink:

She's 17, and she really don't care about Beats other than that's what a couple of her friends have and her buds that came with her phone broke. So hopefully I can nip the Beats idea in the bud, lol.

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #1,631 of 36,392
While you're making all these suggestions... Maybe a Seller like @JustBobski should by posting only on his own thread for his new product ? And any discussions about Bob. trinity. and his new iem should go there. To me this discussion is bringing some negative back and forth that I don't believe was the intent of this thread?

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #1,633 of 36,392
I'm not the maker of this thread and equally don't want it to take a dark turn....but i don't think we should have to stop talking about any product or subject whoever we are.. let's see how it pans out, give bob the benefit of the doubt for now and see what happens. Although as I said I don't want it to become an IMR thread for good or bad.
All welcome however knowledgeable...any audio product.

Aug 18, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #1,634 of 36,392
Hope you dont mind. Sharing photo of my jupiters with new Opus 1 metal dap!
20170818_070602_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back