Tennmak
Apr 29, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #106 of 1,026
  I'm concerned about Tennmak's moral standing as a brand.  If you visit this Tennmak website: http://tennmak.com/Dulcimer-Red.htm and scroll down you'll find review excerpts from popular technology sites.  The problem is those reviews don't actually exist.  The logos of the sites have been stolen for use with the Tennmak page and an excerpt has been modified from a different product review to include the Tennmak name.

I won't be buying or recommending products made by a company that engages in fraudulent advertising practices.

i'm all for moral standing, but i'm a realist--these chinese manufacturers observe a different set of business standards than say, the swedes. hype, diy/counterfeiting, copyright infringement are all integral to their ability to deliver really competitive products at a fraction of the price of western manufacturers. these tennmaks are cheap iems which compete with established brands costing 2-3x as much; we probably shouldn't judge their methods too harshly.

Apr 29, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #110 of 1,026
Hi paul already ordered the dulcimer as i told you few days ago.
What good earphone should i order to my son , another tennmak or some other brand . Up to 20$ approx

Hi, do you know your son's sound preference or favorite genre? That would be easier for me to recommend.

Paul

Apr 30, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #113 of 1,026
Now the pro is on burning. its status is after around 70hours.
The pro has large soundstage, good 3D image and good balanced signature. 
The pro might be superior to **** UE and AG-R8 in my impression, and at least the pro is better than KZ ZS1.

Apr 30, 2016 at 3:13 AM Post #114 of 1,026
  Now the pro is on burning. its status is after around 70hours.
The pro has large soundstage, good 3D image and good balanced signature. 
The pro might be superior to **** UE and AG-R8 in my impression, and at least the pro is better than KZ ZS1.

Agree. IMHO I think Pro is better than all those 3 IEMs..
ksc75smile.gif

Paul

May 3, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #116 of 1,026

guys:
do you think the pro is significantly better (and significantly different sounding) than the dulcimer?

It's a significantly different sounding, but IMHO I can't say that Pro is completely superior than Dulcimer

as those two have quite different sound signatures. Dulcimer is a basshead IEM while Pro is flat.

Paul

May 3, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #117 of 1,026
  It's a significantly different sounding, but IMHO I can't say that Pro is completely superior than Dulcimer

as those two have quite different sound signatures. Dulcimer is a basshead IEM while Pro is flat.

Paul

thanks paul. i'll probably stick with the dulcimer, which continues to impress me with its overall refinement--it's on a different level than my other budget contenders like kz.

May 5, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #120 of 1,026
here I am with the Pianos in my ears :) just walking through the city now having a music listening session :) they came yesterday, after some 16h of burn-in as my first impression I can say "money well spent!" :) the overall SQ is way above the average… and they are super comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back