Tennmak
Apr 28, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #91 of 1,026
Also, did a slightly "mod" in the tips to help with isolation. Took some old Comply and removed the inner core without tearing the foam apart. Then cut the foams in the size of the inner core of the tip i want to mod, and put them below the silicon cap. Works great!

Apr 28, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #92 of 1,026
Really interested in those Pro's! 

So, by the comparison you made, it seems to me that the Tennmak's are brighter and "thiner" than the Havi's. Is that the case?

Thanks!

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #95 of 1,026
I'm concerned about Tennmak's moral standing as a brand.  If you visit this Tennmak website: http://tennmak.com/Dulcimer-Red.htm and scroll down you'll find review excerpts from popular technology sites.  The problem is those reviews don't actually exist.  The logos of the sites have been stolen for use with the Tennmak page and an excerpt has been modified from a different product review to include the Tennmak name.

I won't be buying or recommending products made by a company that engages in fraudulent advertising practices.

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #96 of 1,026
  I'm concerned about Tennmak's moral standing as a brand.  If you visit this Tennmak website: http://tennmak.com/Dulcimer-Red.htm and scroll down you'll find review excerpts from popular technology sites.  The problem is those reviews don't actually exist.  The logos of the sites have been stolen for use with the Tennmak page and an excerpt has been modified from a different product review to include the Tennmak name.

I won't be buying or recommending products made by a company that engages in fraudulent advertising practices.

Hmmm. I saw similar info from 2 years ago, but it was on an Aliexpress webpage, discovered after I already ordered an IEM from them. When I got the earphone and it was good, I forgot about that. They definitely need to clean up their webpage and apologize.

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #97 of 1,026

Hmmm that would count as a personal red flag to me. 

Apr 28, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #98 of 1,026
  Hmmm. I saw similar info from 2 years ago, but it was on an Aliexpress webpage, discovered after I already ordered an IEM from them. When I got the earphone and it was good, I forgot about that. They definitely need to clean up their webpage and apologize.

Hmmm that would count as a personal red flag to me. 

Alright, I've asked the Tennmak administrator and got a reply that the website itself and the review parts are made just to act like a placeholder, not for actual selling stuffs.

I've asked them to get rid of the review parts so hopefully it will disappear. 

Paul

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #99 of 1,026

Also, did a slightly "mod" in the tips to help with isolation. Took some old Comply and removed the inner core without tearing the foam apart. Then cut the foams in the size of the inner core of the tip i want to mod, and put them below the silicon cap. Works great!

Sounds interesting.. imma try that out 
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #100 of 1,026

Alright, I've asked the Tennmak administrator and got a reply that the website itself and the review parts are made just to act like a placeholder, not for actual selling stuffs.

I've asked them to get rid of the review parts so hopefully it will disappear. 

Paul

A 'placeholder'?  Something that Carltonh saw two years ago?  It would take conscious time, effort and immoral intent to photo shop the false review excerpts and place them on a webpage (where they've sat for a considerable time).  Yet the explanation is it's supposedly a 'placeholder' and not a premeditated attempt to lie to potential customers?  It's insulting that Tennmak would be contemptuous enough to suggest that sorry excuse for an explanation would be believed by anyone who heard it.

They should publicly apologize here, on the webpage and to the three companies who's reputations they've impugned with their dishonesty.

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #101 of 1,026

A 'placeholder'?  Something that Carltonh saw two years ago?  It would take conscious time, effort and immoral intent to photo shop the false review excerpts and place them on a webpage (where they've sat for a considerable time).  Yet the explanation is it's supposedly a 'placeholder' and not a premeditated attempt to lie to potential customers?  It's insulting that Tennmak would be contemptuous enough to suggest that sorry excuse for an explanation would be believed by anyone who heard it.

They should publicly apologize here, on the webpage and to the three companies who's reputations they've impugned with their dishonesty.

It looks to me as though the site is actually just a placeholder as half of the links don't work and in the store section they have only a small number of their products on display there. It seems like an unfinished project. While it is questionable I don't think vilification is necessary, after all it could have been any of their staff or a third party contracted to throw up a quick web page. I do hope the reviews section is removed or fixed but it's not something that would make me blacklist the company.

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #102 of 1,026
  It looks to me as though the site is actually just a placeholder as half of the links don't work and in the store section they have only a small number of their products on display there. It seems like an unfinished project. While it is questionable I don't think vilification is necessary, after all it could have been any of their staff or a third party contracted to throw up a quick web page. I do hope the reviews section is removed or fixed but it's not something that would make me blacklist the company.

I don't believe they deserve the benefit of the doubt.  I've seen a lot of 'placeholders' and sites in progress as well as sites that are poorly designed and partially functional.  The actual false review excerpts obviously took conscious effort.  It would have been infinitely easier to leave them generic or simply include hyperbolic quotes.  Instead they've flat out stated three mainstream tech sites have reviewed the product glowingly.  That's not a: 'This Section is Under Construction', that's obvious fraud.  It's not vilification when the evidence is in front of your eyes, it's catching the liars in the act.  Also, we've reason to believe the site has been up a considerable time without change.

Apr 29, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #103 of 1,026
Almost bought a pair of Pro's. Not anymore...

Apr 29, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #104 of 1,026
Hopefully they delete those fake reviews. I have some tennmaks bought from their AE official shop and at least the seller (Tony) is as honest as you can get.
He sent me the pros with 2 right pieces and he did not have any problem in sending me the left one for free.

Apr 29, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #105 of 1,026
I'll have to contact him again to double check with this problem,

but Tennmak Tony is one of the most honest seller I've seen and I don't doubt about that. We'll see..

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back