Tennmak
Apr 23, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #76 of 1,026
  I received a Pro couple days ago as Paul suggested, really happy with SQ this IEM is giving you more than you could expect (MMCX, mic, sq) a lot better than KZ ATE except bass like Paul said!

Glad you love those. I can see that you like the Pro by looking at your profile pic...
biggrin.gif

If possible, try to upload a review about it. I think Tennmak IEMs deserve more attention. 

Happy listening. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Paul

Apr 23, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #77 of 1,026
Glad you love those. I can see that you like the Pro by looking at your profile pic...:D

If possible, try to upload a review about it. I think Tennmak IEMs deserve more attention. 

Happy listening. :)

Paul

I agree. I'm listening to my piano right now and it's awesome.

Apr 23, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #78 of 1,026
Received the Banjo earphones and they sound great, but i cannot get any earbuds to fit well into my ears.
I think its a design fault with the earphones.
Other earphones work fine with the same earbuds.
Any thoughts ?

Apr 23, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #81 of 1,026
  Received the Banjo earphones and they sound great, but i cannot get any earbuds to fit well into my ears.
I think its a design fault with the earphones.
Other earphones work fine with the same earbuds.
Any thoughts ?

I couldn't make use of the Dulcimer's tips either (I know the Banjo comes with more).  None of what was offered gave me a proper seal.  I used some KZ tips instead and they worked well.  Tip roll, experiment.

Apr 24, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #85 of 1,026
Hi guys
Just saw xiaomi hybrid dual drive mi 4 ,
It cost around 18$ how i think it is vs tennmak dulcimer

I tried both Xiaomi Piston 3 and Xiaomi hybrid but IMHO the hybrid was actually worse than the Piston 3.

Tennmak IEMs were overall better than those two.

Paul

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #90 of 1,026
I recently received the Pro and compared them to the Havis. To my ears, B3P1 still wins in soundstage but not by a large margin! And things seems slighly clearer in the Tennmak Pro but also slightly less refined. Bass is stronger on the Tennmaks and it digs deeper. Mids are less forward but still in line with the bass and highs. The Havis may be slightly more detailed in the mids,but maybe the forward nature that make me think that. Highs has more body and are more extended in the havis but the Tennmaks have the edge in crispness. Of course all this is IMHO. 
You guys should try them with the sennheiser double-flange tips. With them the bass can really show its strenght, and the best part is that it didn't affect the other frequencies! This is really a brilliant IEM for the price! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back