Tennmak
May 11, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #136 of 1,026
@carlton @Tom.H @crabdog

I see so piano is bassier, I think I will go and try the Pro maybe around next month. all I have is a VE Monk.. Monk Plus coming soon. But I have tried and tested a lot of headphones at a local shop here.

I'm sure you'll be happy with the Pro. Come back and tell us what you think after you get them

May 11, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #138 of 1,026
I'm sure you would be happy with the Pianos too so the choice is your young jedi! :)

p.s. apart from Tennmak, I can recommend Joyroom E107 or KZ ATE (black) or EDR2

psst To.M. Don't tell anyone but I like my Piano more than 808. 
confused_face_2.gif

May 11, 2016 at 6:04 AM Post #139 of 1,026
ok, no word from me :) it looks like I have damaged the cable of my Pianos today… grrr! I was walking around my flat and the cable got stuck around the door handle and the phones got jerked out of my ears, the end result no sound in the left one but it's ok, the problem is with the cable

crabdog the new cable costs 12usd but I know you have QKZ W1 PRO and they cost less than 10usd so my question is: does the cable from W1 PRO fit the Pianos well? I could have a cable and also new phones then :)

May 11, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #145 of 1,026
yeah, Tony was quick to answer, according to him "Pro cable can't use on the piano . If you want to use on both model , you need to cut 1mm of pro cable."

I am afraid if I start fiddling around with it, the cable would be damaged too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back