Takstar Pro 82/GM200 Review, impressions and discussion thread

Which headphones do you want Pro 82 to be compared with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 31, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #751 of 4,535
Ordered from the Takstar store, they adjusted my order and I had a coupon applied, Aliexpress said coupon was in violation or something and automatically canceled my order despite charging my card... now I'm waiting for a refund lol. With regards to that, even if they sound good I really dislike the design of the headphones so I will not be reordering sadly.

Dec 31, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #752 of 4,535
Ordered from the Takstar store, they adjusted my order and I had a coupon applied, Aliexpress said coupon was in violation or something and automatically canceled my order despite charging my card... now I'm waiting for a refund lol. With regards to that, even if they sound good I really dislike the design of the headphones so I will not be reordering sadly.
So the reason for cancellation by Aliexpress was an "incorrectly" applied Aliexpress coupon - why do they allow applying it then?
They sure still have some work to do on providing smoother buying experience.

Dec 31, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #753 of 4,535
I know nothing about cable, but only out of curiosity, I did sme research on aliexpress looking cables with 3.5 and 2.5mm terminations, is there anything which seems good and worth buying?

Attachments

• cablesss.pdf
    210.5 KB · Views: 0
Dec 31, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #755 of 4,535
Dec 31, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #757 of 4,535
What are you trying to attach? Perhaps you should host it to somewhere else and link it here? That's what I always do on forums anyways.

Dec 31, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #759 of 4,535
Some of these cables may have too fat housing of the 2.5mm plug to fit into Pro 82.
This cable works for sure, has a mic and Android/iOS controls:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Upg...ack-Cable-Mic-For-Bose-Quiet/32810246600.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Upg...ack-Cable-Mic-For-Bose-Quiet/32810246600.html
P.S. When posting Aliexpress links, please replace "it" with "www" - most people here don't speak Italian :jecklinsmile:

Dec 31, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #760 of 4,535
Some of these cables may have too fat housing of the 2.5mm plug to fit into Pro 82.
This cable works for sure, has a mic and Android/iOS controls:
P.S. When posting Aliexpress links, please replace "it" with "www" - most people here don't speak Italian :jecklinsmile:

corrected

I thought that some cable are not suitable for the pro 82, but I ask you if there is something which seems worth buying it, to have some more options

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017 at 2:26 PM Post #761 of 4,535
corrected

I thought that some cable are not suitable for the pro 82, but I ask you if there is something which seems worth buying it, to have some more options
Depends what you mean by "worth buying it". If you want to improve the SQ, the provided cable is great and you will have a hard time trying to find something better.
If you just want a prettier cable - you can take a chance with some of the cables you listed - maybe they'll fit, maybe they won't.

Dec 31, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #762 of 4,535
Depends what you mean by "worth buying it". If you want to improve the SQ, the provided cable is great and you will have a hard time trying to find something better.
If you just want a prettier cable - you can take a chance with some of the cables you listed - maybe they'll fit, maybe they won't.

to improve the SQ, yes, if it is possible, and to have a shorter cable than the provided one
I don't have the headphone, for now, so I asked here to anyone that already have one and have a knowledge in cables (because there are so many different type and I am not able to recognize if it is a good cable or not) if there is something noteworthy in that list and which can fit on the takstar

Dec 31, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #763 of 4,535
Guys, can you help or guide me? The famous and super-sold gamer headset Hyperx Cloud Core is based on the Takstar Pro 80 headphone, my question is: is the Takstar Pro 82 even better for gaming? Compared to the Takstar Pro 80 or Hyperx Cloud Core, is imaging any better? Is the sound stage bigger?

Dec 31, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #764 of 4,535
Guys, can you help or guide me? The famous and super-sold gamer headset Hyperx Cloud Core is based on the Takstar Pro 80 headphone, my question is: is the Takstar Pro 82 even better for gaming? Compared to the Takstar Pro 80 or Hyperx Cloud Core, is imaging any better? Is the sound stage bigger?
Takstar Pro 82 has better imaging and larger soundstage then Pro 80 in music, should be applicable to games too.
But it doesn't have a mic - better use a USB mic with it for games.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #765 of 4,535

Users who are viewing this thread

Back