Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2
Dec 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #1,793 of 2,336

Quote:
unfortunately, any difference will be slight, a mm or 2 and only known with a measurement...........I guess not everyone has a ruler.

yes, they are slightly smaller. not enough that you could tell without holding two drivers next to each other, back to back.. You certainly wouldn't be able to tell from the pads. I'll post new pics when I have new pads, I guess. 

Dec 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #1,794 of 2,336
More than speckled, I guess most would describe it as grey matt.  It's similar to metalic silver in cars I guess. 

Quote:
ms2i's, well the shells anyways. I've only seen brushed shells and shiny shells. nothing I would describe as "speckled"

Dec 6, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #1,799 of 2,336

Quote:
........... You don't need calipers to measure a distance by the way. calipers are for transferring a distance from one thing to another. A ruler or tape measure in my country is used for measurements. Stock grado is 36mm ffrom outer edge of two opposing outer holes. Someone will have both a magnum and a measuring device. i'm sure of it !

I measure 35mm on the magnums, 36mm on the sr 80i drivers. I didn't understand what measurement you wanted.

Quote:
@ chrislangley4253,

hey your V4 doesn't have the M button. I prefer it that way :)

Mine wasn't a complete package, I found the cups and then bought the drivers and inners separately.

Quote:
The MS2 that I sent to Rhydon has the latest look which a glossy grey pearl with metallic specks.

huh, I honestly haven't seen this look yet. Post pictures when you get them back, if you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back