Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head?
Sep 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #47 of 52
Hello,
If you want to have a new headphones with good bass, my suggestion is SR80i .

In my opinion, I think SR80i has the much more healthy and better bass than XB700.
To be honest, SONY XB700 owns two much bass, but it is a pity that the bass has already covered the medium and high frequency of the headphones.
My friend has owned SR80i for half a year, this summer I have heard it with some pop music.
It was amazing and before that I have never heard the sound which was so dynamic and attractive.

My English is not so good, so please do not mind... :)

No offense but the last thing in the world you would want to recommend a basshead is a pair of grado anythings

Grado's are known the world over for their treble, the highs (often strident highs depending on who's telling the story) bass is not exactly a priority with grados especially in the sub $100 range, it may have good enough bass for rock and metal, but the bass someone is looking for in those genres is several orders of magnitude below what someone who listens to rap or any electronic music is looking for. Hearing the bass is not enough, it must be felt and felt strongly. In that respect the grados fair rather poorly.

You're english is excellent by the way :)

Sep 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #48 of 52

No offense but the last thing in the world you would want to recommend a basshead is a pair of grado anythings

Grado's are known the world over for their treble, the highs (often strident highs depending on who's telling the story) bass is not exactly a priority with grados especially in the sub $100 range, it may have good enough bass for rock and metal, but the bass someone is looking for in those genres is several orders of magnitude below what someone who listens to rap or any electronic music is looking for. Hearing the bass is not enough, it must be felt and felt strongly. In that respect the grados fair rather poorly.

You're english is excellent by the way
smily_headphones1.gif

Firstly, thank you for reply, as a new one here I have learned so much!
It's all right, this is a very wonderful space so that we can communicate with each other about the headphones.
etysmile.gif

Perhaps because of my favorite headphones--Beyerdynamic, I prefer so much exciting and high-analysis sound of headphones, for instance, DT990...Maybe this is the reason why i would suggest SR80i.

By the way, I listen classical music most so that I do not have enough experience about listening other genres.(sometimes maybe I can try other music)
:p

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #50 of 52
  Hello,
If you want to have a new headphones with good bass, my suggestion is SR80i .

In my opinion, I think SR80i has the much more healthy and better bass than XB700.
To be honest, SONY XB700 owns two much bass, but it is a pity that the bass has already covered the medium and high frequency of the headphones.
My friend has owned SR80i for half a year, this summer I have heard it with some pop music.
It was amazing and before that I have never heard the sound which was so dynamic and attractive.

My English is not so good, so please do not mind... :)

Your English is great! I greatly consider your suggestions :)

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #52 of 52
This whole thread needs to jump on the TACTION KANNON grind, just forget what ever you are suggesting and take a look.

https://tactiontechnology.com/?page_id=270#home

But no offence doe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back