SR60-Mod part II
Oct 27, 2017 at 5:42 PM Post #3,348 of 3,353
Oh I mean for the OP. I can't see any of the pictures in the first post for this thread. Do you mean to say I can't view pictures unless I've got 25 posts?
Sorry, misunderstood your question, some of the pictures can't be viewed anymore since Head-Fi switched over to a different service. I went to the first page and I can't see any of the images either. What is it that you are looking for, might be able to help you find it.

Oct 27, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #3,349 of 3,353
Oh I mean for the OP. I can't see any of the pictures in the first post for this thread. Do you mean to say I can't view pictures unless I've got 25 posts?
I think all the pictures from "Bill" might have lost when he changed his user ID, he as banned for a short period so I think its why he had to change his user ID.

Oct 27, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #3,350 of 3,353
Ah that's OK. I just...prefer pics when starting something like this so I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not even in the possession of the headphones but my brother is and was wondering about mods way back. Anyway, thank you for the offer!

Oct 27, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #3,351 of 3,353
Oct 29, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #3,352 of 3,353
Images that are not available or not visible are images that were hosted on other websites.
Everything hosted on the previous headfi website was successfully migrated.

You would need to contact the user of every single post where images are missing and ask them to edit the post and re-upload every missing image.
It's a herculean task that is likely impossible to achieve.

Feb 27, 2019 at 7:12 AM Post #3,353 of 3,353
Does anybody know of a reputable place to purchase aluminum gimbals and rodblocks. Most of the previous reputable sites/people are no longer around, or there is no stock. It is the only upgrades I need in order to make my woodied SR60 complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back