Soundmagic pl-30 20.00 shipped
Oct 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM Post #331 of 523
I have been a/b the PL-30 with the bass nobs and with the fate mod. This haveing two PL-30 is driving me crazy. With the bass nobs the sound is very clear. With the fate mod the sound has a bigger sound stage and more bass. The sound is just more fun and evjoyable with the fate mod but I find it depends on my mood. Overall I tend to use the fate mod PL-30 the most and try to forget I have the other PL-30. I tryed to use my rp-15mc headphones and my beloved KOSS ur-40 but I dont seem to like head phones anymore because of these iem. I find the iem to sound better and way easer to use with no thing hanging on my head.

Oct 22, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #333 of 523
Ok, got a tracking number. Looks like it actually shipped very recently. (Not just the profile which says shipped but gives no tracking number) How long did it take the rest of you guys to recieve yours after it shipped?

Thanks.

Oct 23, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #335 of 523
If you want to find out if your order has shipped, you can do that by doing a Live Chat session with a Focal Price representative.

The weird problem is that, the email is being sent automatically as someone takes the order, but doesn't represent the actual shipping date.

Oct 23, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #337 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnXioZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want to find out if your order has shipped, you can do that by doing a Live Chat session with a Focal Price representative.

The weird problem is that, the email is being sent automatically as someone takes the order, but doesn't represent the actual shipping date.

Just did that. Got a confirmation that my order was indeed shipped but with a slight delay, guess what? It is all because of the always out-of-stock PL-30 (I ordered other things too).

Oct 23, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #338 of 523
Thanks for the heads up on the live chat option. It eases my mind to know that my order has really been shipped. I'm looking foward to trying these when they arrive
beyersmile.png

Oct 23, 2008 at 6:26 AM Post #339 of 523
Guess it really was out of stock. Considering how everyone seems to have them shipped out these couple of days.

My tracking states it was sent out on the 21st and it's already in Singapore awaiting to be mailed to me.

Oct 23, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #340 of 523
Oh look what arrived in the mail this morning (after a month!):

Picture1-4.jpg

Will test them out later.

I've got some Yuin PK3's, Koss KSC-75, Denon c700's, Head-Direct RE2 and Denon c551's.
I've also thinking of buying some Ety er6i's that are going super cheap atm on a local auction site (because the general public here are idiots and dunno good sound products if it slapped them in the face).

G0t shootout? I think so!
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #341 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got some Yuin PK3's, Koss KSC-75, Denon c700's, Head-Direct RE2 and Denon c551's.

Wow, will be looking forward to your comparison.
biggrin.gif

How long do you plan to burn them in before comparing?

Oct 23, 2008 at 8:20 PM Post #343 of 523
Wow.. I wish they will arrive tomorrow. I know they are already in the country, but if I don't get it tomorrow then I'll prob have to wait till Tuesday due to holidays on Monday.

Keeping my fingers crossed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back