Soundmagic pl-30 20.00 shipped
Oct 21, 2008 at 11:57 AM Post #316 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by gradesm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered 5 PL30s so yeah... >$20

5..? Five..? Why did you buy five pairs? They're pretty good headphones but I'm pretty sure you still only have one pair of ears!
beyersmile.png

Oct 21, 2008 at 3:15 PM Post #318 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by kg21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably going to escalate my dispute to a claim soon, was told to ignore the tracking and wait another 15 business days which is conveniently after paypal's deadline to escalate it. I hope everyone else who ordered is getting treated better.

I am going to escalate as well.
I was told they shipped Sept. 29, now they say they shipped on Oct. 16, which is conveniently the day I opened a dispute :)

I would urge everyone to open a dispute and make sure to escalate to a claim before the deadline to do so.

Oct 21, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #319 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by gradesm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered 5 PL30s so yeah... >$20

Ordered 2 for my sons so >$20 but did not get tracking number despite the confirmation saying I would

Oct 21, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #320 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered 2 for my sons so >$20 but did not get tracking number despite the confirmation saying I would

They gave me tracking via e-mail only as a reply. I realized after that you need to go to their site, log into your account and select your order. tracking should be near the bottom.

Oct 21, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #321 of 523
Last night I did some comparing back and forth with the PL30's and the RE2's. The comparison confirmed that the RE2's have better clarity in the mids and highs. The RE2's seem less fatiguing to me also. The PL30's definitely have more bass. Overall, I think the RE2's are better because of the clarity. There are probably some people who prefer more bass response and would prefer the PL30's.

Oct 21, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #323 of 523
Sigh (again), still nothing. Checked the order, no tracking number either. It's been over 2 weeks, this is getting rediculous. What's the best thing to do now? Send them a message? File a dispute?

Oct 21, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #324 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by 20LEGEND /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's with the whole dispute thing?

So far I think I'm the only one that got ignored until I made a paypal dispute, some other people are getting incorrect information like being told it's been shipped when it hasn't and also not getting responses.

Extended, try contacting them first. I resorted to paypal dispute because i was ignored for about 3 weeks.

Oct 21, 2008 at 9:27 PM Post #325 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtendeD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sigh (again), still nothing. Checked the order, no tracking number either. It's been over 2 weeks, this is getting rediculous. What's the best thing to do now? Send them a message? File a dispute?

Safest thing to do is file a dispute. You risk losing your money otherwise.
The more people that file a dispute the more credibility there will be when and if you have to escalate to a claim.
If PayPal sees many people with the same complaint they are much more likely to side with the buyer and you get your refund.

Oct 21, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #326 of 523
Alright, I appreciate the responses guys. I've never really dealt with a site that does shotty business like this, so I wasn't sure what to do. How long did it take you guys to get a response from FocalPrice? And we're talking about using the "my message" thing under your profile right?

Thanks again, have a good evening all.

Oct 22, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #330 of 523
I am pretty sure everyone will receive their phones....eventually. The long and short of it is they ran out because of the huge increase in demand we created here. Sadly they told many of us the phones were shipped when they had not been. I believe they sent out a large shipment some time last week. In a week or so I hope many of us will start to receive our orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back