Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Mar 6, 2015 at 6:39 AM Post #6,815 of 7,711
Hi, just tested on my Japanese ZX1, also on 1.14(000): pulled out my hp's with the stock (!) player playing, plugged them back in, pressed the play button and it resumed the last song I played in Poweramp! Weird. Unlocked screen, displays paused stock player...

However, with screen still unlocked pressing the play button on the side again, stock player resumes and all is well, FWD/RWD buttons still work, no reset necessary.

Did you install any 3rd party apps that might confuse the side buttons?

Thanks for checking it out. Maybe some app I had on it clashes with the new firmware but was ok with the old.

Mar 7, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #6,817 of 7,711
I can imagine the steps to do album art cover by using an app....I mean with a computer or laptop, it is as simple as drag&drop....type name.....drag&drop...save .... You can change the cover on every song selected even though originally they were different!

Mar 7, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #6,818 of 7,711
I haven't updated my ZX1 firmware for rather a long time. Now I've run into several firmware updates on the Sony website. Do I have to download and install every one of them or only the latest one? I think that each update contains the features out of all the earlier updates but I'm not sure, it's just a supposition.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #6,820 of 7,711
I haven't updated my ZX1 firmware for rather a long time. Now I've run into several firmware updates on the Sony website. Do I have to download and install every one of them or only the latest one? I think that each update contains the features out of all the earlier updates but I'm not sure, it's just a supposition.

I'd assume you can't go wrong updating straight from the menu in the ZX1?

Mar 8, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #6,825 of 7,711
Hi guys,
Sorry for my english,after i read all this pages i ordered
a japanese version of this player due the eu voume cap.
I am from Romania and i want to ask u if you know where i can find ultimate firmware.
I tried on sony jp with google but is very bad transation.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back