Sony NW-ZX300
Oct 27, 2017 at 8:16 AM Post #2,026 of 12,862
So I got a new update from AccessoryJack!! He told me that the will get the ZX300 today! Tho they will not ship it out till Monday because Saturday is a holiday or smth. I dont really know. But thats great news and everyone that ordered with express should get their player next week and everyone else in at least the weeks after!
That irks me a little. If they know that the ZX300 is so heavily waited for by so many people, I think they should be so flexible as to ship it right away. Saturday is a holiday, not friday.

Or perhaps I'm being egocentric now lol, just that the waiting process is so tiresome...

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #2,027 of 12,862
That irks me a little. If they know that the ZX300 is so heavily waited for by so many people, I think they should be so flexible as to ship it right away. Saturday is a holiday, not friday.

Or perhaps I'm being egocentric now lol, just that the waiting process is so tiresome...
I dont know which time they get them. Could be that the only put out packages in the morning and they got them afterwards. But I agree if possible they should sent them out as soon as possible.

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #2,028 of 12,862
https://twitter.com/dignis_Official/status/923392819972079617

More details of the dignis case for ZX300
DNCJ4dhV4AAzQHy

DNCJ4_3UMAU2Hwq

DNCJ65cVAAAqU0K

Color of red, yellow and blue-green priced YEN 8,260 (around USD 73)
Black and brown priced YEN 6,845 (around USD 60)
Including screen protector and strap

Black and brown case are made of nubuck leather (co-developed with 3M, Italy imported)
Thanks, they look really nice, I like the yellow, do you think they are readily available in Japan.

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #2,029 of 12,862
Those who has the ZX300, do you think the hardware button is kind of flimsy loose, it doesn't have the quality that's on the ZX2 and the WM1A.

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #2,030 of 12,862
I dont know which time they get them. Could be that the only put out packages in the morning and they got them afterwards. But I agree if possible they should sent them out as soon as possible.
I think they should schedule an extra pick-up then though =)
I mean: this is no small amount of orders. It's probably one of the most sought after devices in their store right now and a couple of days extra can really make the difference.

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #2,032 of 12,862
I mean: this is no small amount of orders. It's probably one of the most sought after devices in their store right now and a couple of days extra can really make the difference.
They cant, Sony gives them the chance to buy stock. I asked them before and he told me that Sony is so unpredictable with timings and stuff and they just get a date. Tho it will be no longer than a week for me and everyone else who ordered with express

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #2,034 of 12,862
Not available yet
You can keep checking on Amazon.jp, or their international online shop

Btw, they have an official distributor in HK so I will wait for it if I'm buying ZX300
It's too expensive in Hong Kong, I will be in Japan on December, probably try to pick one up there.

Oct 27, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #2,035 of 12,862

I agree if you get them Friday ship them Friday, unless they are getting them very late?? Which I doubt. In one day it can travel pretty far, well maybe lol. Stil not sure if ours are shipping Monday even.

Oct 27, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #2,036 of 12,862
Those who has the ZX300, do you think the hardware button is kind of flimsy loose, it doesn't have the quality that's on the ZX2 and the WM1A.

I had the ZX2 and only the volume buttons look a bit more light-weight, certainly not loose or flimsy on mine, I honestly think the whole design looks great except I did prefer the more textured leather look on the back on the ZX2 compared to the smooth rubber stuff but then I have mine in its case so no issue anyway.

Having SE846's it can usually pick up background hiss on most sources (even notice some with Mojo & DFR). It was bad enough on my Fiio X5III and S8 phone that I bought an iFi IEMatch to compensate, but on the ZX300 via balanced its dead silent and barely noticeable on SE connection.

Been listening all morning and no fatigue at all. The Sony Kimber cable is the best mmcx cable I've ever used not only from sound quality but excellent build quality and really comfy to wear. Also most stable connection I've seen at the mmcx connector to the SE846's because it has a little spring loaded sleeve that ensure connection kept perfectly in line (no play due to under slight tension).

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #2,037 of 12,862
I had the ZX2 and only the volume buttons look a bit more light-weight, certainly not loose or flimsy on mine, I honestly think the whole design looks great except I did prefer the more textured leather on the back on the ZX2 compared to the smooth rubber stuff but then I have mine in its case so no issue anyway.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that loose, as to being cheap look, it just wobbles a bit more than the ZX2, On the ZX300 only the volume is slightly looser than the other buttons, but I don't really like the buttons layout on the ZX300 which is slightly slanted toward the back, not in the center. Not really a issue there, it's just to bring this out for a talk.:yum:

Oct 27, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #2,038 of 12,862
Sennheiser HD660 S... obviously
Just ordered them since there is a lack of choice on 4.4mm ready Headphones ... :frowning2: (..and am really not a Sennheiser fan...Hope they sound decent). For anyone interested in the HD 660 S, I purchased directly from their web shop and if you hit back or end purchase (do not complete order) you get a Voucher asking you to complete purchase... 10% off, so 449 Euros is what I paid (just do the purchase process again with voucher code...

Oct 27, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #2,040 of 12,862
Don't get me wrong, it's not that loose, as to being cheap look, it just wobbles a bit more than the ZX2, On the ZX300 only the volume is slightly looser than the other buttons, but I don't really like the buttons layout on the ZX300 which is slightly slanted toward the back, not in the center. Not really a issue there, it's just to bring this out for a talk.:yum:

I think its to make it easier to use with the case as Case over-hangs to act as a button guard. Shows they though about the design really well actually, even down to the raised dots on the V+ and FFD buttons plus the case has a little notch that divides the volume controls from the play controls making it easy to locate them in the dark or by feel.

The Dignis cases look nice but can't honestly see any case being more suitable/stylish than the Sony one.

Case notch and front cover over-hang

20171025_125900.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back