SONY NW-ZX2
Dec 4, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #9,287 of 14,755
ok thanks that did the trick for me.

Remove the stock app running in the back ground. Open up gone mad and try the buttons, it is more tricky. Onkyo hf player app works better with the buttons.

How do you stop the stock app running in the background? 

Dec 4, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #9,288 of 14,755
Also "device idle" is eating 77% of my battery. What should I turn off to save my battery

turn wifi-off
enable airplane mode

i leave my ZX2 on all night , like this, when i am sleeping , and next morning i have lost like 1% of the battery

Dec 4, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #9,290 of 14,755
How do you get the sound adjustment app / icon back on the player ? Went to sound adjustment in "all" apps, clicked it, but the icon has not been put back on the device.
There's an option to clear data, have I got to do that in order to get it back ?

Dec 4, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #9,292 of 14,755
How do you get the sound adjustment app / icon back on the player ? Went to sound adjustment in "all" apps, clicked it, but the icon has not been put back on the device.
There's an option to clear data, have I got to do that in order to get it back ?

When you disable the sound adjustment app, the icon will be gone in all apps listing. When you enable it again, you will see it

Dec 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #9,293 of 14,755
When you disable the sound adjustment app, the icon will be gone in all apps listing. When you enable it again, you will see it

I have enabled it, but the icon is not showing on the home screen. I've gone into sound, & checked that I can use the different surround sound options, which it appears I can, but why is the icon not back on the home screen ??

Dec 4, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #9,298 of 14,755
Dec 4, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #9,299 of 14,755
I have enabled it, but the icon is not showing on the home screen. I've gone into sound, & checked that I can use the different surround sound options, which it appears I can, but why is the icon not back on the home screen ??

Go to the apps menu where all the grouped icon's are found, you will see the audio adjust icon, then hold it and create a shortcut back where it's missing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back