Sony NW-A50 Series
Apr 7, 2021 at 3:19 PM Post #1,442 of 2,411
Apr 7, 2021 at 3:36 PM Post #1,443 of 2,411
I can't comment on either as all my art has been coverted to baseline jpg and I've never used playlists

Apr 8, 2021 at 9:30 AM Post #1,447 of 2,411
I am glad if it helps.

Don't hesitate to send me your errors by PM if you get some. I will try to correct the code accordingly.

Apr 9, 2021 at 3:27 AM Post #1,448 of 2,411
Hi,

So I just got everything set up on my new Sony NW-A55. MrWalkman firmware, caps of and 512gb SD card that has been formated in the player before I loaded thousands of songs on it. Album art shows up and everything looks great in the Album and/or artist section. But when I go into the playlist function I can see hundreds of albums and songs lying there in no logical order at all. When I go into the sense me section there seems that every song there comes from the same artist and album. Anyone knows what might be wrong here? If I wear to delete every track from the playlist manually it would take me forever. But I did try it though, to delete an album in the playlist section to see if I still could find the album in the right place, and I could. For some reason unknown to me a couple of hundreds of them has just been duplicated in the playslist section also.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2021 at 6:55 AM Post #1,449 of 2,411
Hi,

So I just got everything set up on my new Sony NW-A55. MrWalkman firmware, caps of and 512gb SD card that has been formated in the player before I loaded thousands of songs on it. Album art shows up and everything looks great in the Album and/or artist section. But when I go into the playlist function I can see hundreds of albums and songs lying there in no logical order at all. When I go into the sense me section there seems that every song there comes from the same artist and album. Anyone knows what might be wrong here? If I wear to delete every track from the playlist manually it would take me forever. But I did try it though, to delete an album in the playlist section to see if I still could find the album in the right place, and I could. For some reason unknown to me a couple of hundreds of them has just been duplicated in the playslist section also.
Hello,

Can you connect the WM to your computer and look for files with the extension ‘.M3U8 ‘?

There should be 1 file for each playlist. Deleting the file will then delete the corresponding playlist...

On the other hand, I have no idea about the SenseMe issue.

Best,

BenGast

Apr 9, 2021 at 9:18 PM Post #1,450 of 2,411
Is this a battery drain issue?

Fw: dmp fe classic
Volume: 45
Files: flac
earbuds
other setting: vinyl, linear phase

I listened overnight (2am to 8am) and my a55 battery dropped 2 bars

Apr 9, 2021 at 9:21 PM Post #1,452 of 2,411
No not normal

Apr 10, 2021 at 4:48 AM Post #1,454 of 2,411
weird, i ll try to reinstall the rom.
Or recalibrate the battery by completely discharging until it will no longer turn on and then charge it to 100% (battery care/saver disabled)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back