Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Aug 20, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #3,001 of 4,536

Maybe not true audiophile reference material, but extremely fun and plenty of wow moments.

CAUTION: These tunes are very addictive, and you may have difficulty listening to other music once you are hooked on Infected Mushroom.

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #3,002 of 4,536

Aug 20, 2013 at 5:40 AM Post #3,003 of 4,536
It may be strange, but for me its quite a lot of songs from Ludovico Einaudi. 

Then some stuff from Muse - Knights of Cydonia, Plug in Baby..
And some pieces from Jimi Hendrix...

But most of all Maggot Brain!!!!

Aug 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #3,006 of 4,536
With the proper headphones, sitting in a comfy chair, or lying down on the sofa with the eyes closed, I think this song is magical:

Aug 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #3,007 of 4,536
Quote:
This is a great live version of Starrider by Foreigner

Wow, great guitar solo! And that's just the Youtube version of it :) Will see if I can get a proper version of that song.

Aug 26, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #3,011 of 4,536

I haven't cried since 5 years ago (I'm 18). Anyhow, this is the first time I've heard intense violin play with mid-fi headphones (ath-a900x). The speed of the violin around 10 seconds made me tear up.

Aug 27, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #3,014 of 4,536
Quote:
Do they sell original artwork paintings?  I would like to buy some paintings.  I love the artwork. 

Not sure Bro, maybe check eBay or Amazon etc for posters. It is pretty awesome artwork. The top one, 'Friends on Mushrooms' was created by a fan of Infected Mushroom.

I can't recommend these albums highly enough, if you are into EDM.

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #3,015 of 4,536
Quote:
Not sure Bro, maybe check eBay or Amazon etc for posters. It is pretty awesome artwork. The top one, 'Friends on Mushrooms' was created by a fan of Infected Mushroom.

I can't recommend these albums highly enough, if you are into EDM.

All the Artwork of the IM albums was done by artists or fans, my favourite artwork of their album '' I,M the supervisor ''

It was made by artist David Ho http://www.davidho.com/

I do Prefer the 3 first albums by IM Im just far from into dubstep and the latest albums are merging into dubstep...  and dubstep is really one of the exceptions beeing one of the very few musicstyles that I do not like.

Following song has guitarwork by J.J. Cale that makes shivers run up my spine every every time again.

Rest In Peace J.J. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back