Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Aug 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #3,032 of 4,538
Quote:

The Messenger is epic. It didn't jump out at me straight away, but its one of those tracks that grew on me over time. Its become a favorite for kicking back with eyes closed and volume up a notch.

I'm definitely digging those tracks, especially Dancing with Kadafi. I don't have Dream Theater, which album is it off?

Its from a compilation ( V.A.) album 'space mantra'

might dig next tracks by IM aswell:

Heavyweight

Stretched

oh, & while your in over your head check out the chill album by 'Ma Faiza & Veet Sandeh' - ' Liquid Dreams '      Might be something for Dubstep Girl too ... too bad they only released this album on cd.

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #3,033 of 4,538
Quote:
Its from a compilation ( V.A.) album 'space mantra'

might dig next tracks by IM aswell:

Heavyweight

Stretched

oh, & while your in over your head check out the chill album by 'Ma Faiza & Veet Sandeh' - ' Liquid Dreams '      Might be something for Dubstep Girl too ... too bad they only released this album on cd.

sure! 

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #3,034 of 4,538
Quote:

The Messenger is epic. It didn't jump out at me straight away, but its one of those tracks that grew on me over time. Its become a favorite for kicking back with eyes closed and volume up a notch.

i had my first out-of-body experience on a trip with that song in the playlist. i thought time had stopped lol

Sep 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #3,040 of 4,538
  I'm a jazz guy who has an appreciation of early fusion and think one of the great fusion jazz albums of all time is Herbie Hancock's Head Hunters.  It's a good workout for any headphones.  If you're listening digitally, make sure the recording is lossless. 

Why do I still not have this album?! I'm going to listen to it on spotify right away!

EDIT: oh wait I do have this on my computer (and It's in FLAC!!) just haven't listened to it yet, silly me!

Sep 9, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #3,042 of 4,538
"Ticks And Leeches" and "Forty Six and 2"by Tool.

Sep 13, 2013 at 6:42 AM Post #3,045 of 4,538

Users who are viewing this thread

Back