Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Jun 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM Post #1,741 of 4,538
Witchcraft by Pendulum. I'm not a DnB fan but the bass texture is simply amazing and immersive.

Jun 16, 2012 at 5:31 AM Post #1,743 of 4,538
Digitalism - "Zdarlight"

Jun 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #1,749 of 4,538
Pendulum - Encoder.   2:45. LOVE IT.

To be honest, Pendulum's Immersion is simply one of my favorite albums..  And Welcome Reality by Nero.  Both are great albums to sit down with a set of cans and listen through.

Jun 19, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #1,754 of 4,538
Bjork has some of the most perfectly produced popish music in history. However, she's a genre all of her own.

I would recommend listening to her album's post and deput, as they are the most normal. Then homogenic and Volta. Then Vespertine. Then medulla. You'll probably get scared if you listen to medulla first, because it even frightened a long time Bjork fan like myself when it first came out. Vespertine is my favorite album of hers. Its actually my favorite album from anyone. You may also want to look in to her latest album, Biophilia. But I don't think it's produced as well as her other ones. I was a little disappointed when it came out. :frowning2:.

Jun 19, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #1,755 of 4,538
Quote:
Bjork has some of the most perfectly produced popish music in history. However, she's a genre all of her own.
I would recommend listening to her album's post and deput, as they are the most normal. Then homogenic and Volta. Then Vespertine. Then medulla. You'll probably get scared if you listen to medulla first, because it even frightened a long time Bjork fan like myself when it first came out. Vespertine is my favorite album of hers. Its actually my favorite album from anyone. You may also want to look in to her latest album, Biophilia. But I don't think it's produced as well as her other ones. I was a little disappointed when it came out.
frown.gif

Okay, then I'll have to give it a listen. I will start in the order you suggest. Warming up MOG!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back