Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by dragonmilenario, Oct 28, 2005.
First

Back
269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
  1. taffy2207

Track 2, You Could Be.

Ignore the vocals they're not that great but the music is, particularly the guitar towards the end. It should have gone on for another 10 minutes. Sonic heaven :ksc75smile:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. wuwhere Contributor

3. SilverEars
    Excellent recordings. It will sound good out of anything! Engineers for her recordings know what they are doing. This is how vocals should be recorded/mastered.

No denying she has great talent to be matched up with great engineers.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Passenger11 and loungecat like this.
  4. JWolf
    STOP WITH THE FRIGGING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. THEY SLOW DOWN THIS THREAD CONSIDERABLY AND WHEN VIEWING ON A SMARTPHONE, MAKE IT UNUSABLE.

5. Lifted Andreas
    Well its kinda what this thread is for lol

6. JWolf
    No it's not for Youtube videos. It's for talking about songs that sound really good when listening with headphones. Posting videos in such quantities slows things down considerably.

Instead of posting the videos, just post the links. That would solve the problem.

7. Lifted Andreas
    I don't know what kind of phone/tablet/pc you're using to view this thread but in currently having no issues loading it on my 2 year old OnePlus X with 3GB RAM.

Perhaps its time to upgrade or do a factory reset?

I've been following this thread for years and it's never been an issue to view it, and neither has anyone that's I've seen mention having issues. You're the first one!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  8. kid vic
    It might slow it down but its not that bad, if you don't like it unsub i guess?

9. Blueshound24
    It is not slowing any of my phones or tablets down at all....
    Try a new phone?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  10. Blueshound24

Monsterzero likes this.
  11. slick1ru2

Passenger11 likes this.
  12. eddiek997
    Great track!! More than a nod to Floyd me thinks..

13. taffy2207
    @eddiek997 Glad you liked it. He's definitely heavily influenced by the 60's / 70's. I love the guy, being Ukrainian his vocals can sound a little iffy (diction) but his guitar playing is something else. He's got several projects, solo, blues, rock etc, so far I've loved them all. Everything he does sounds personal, authentic and most importantly real, to me.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    eddiek997 likes this.
First

Back
269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278