Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by dragonmilenario, Oct 28, 2005.
  1. slick1ru2
    Rock On - David Essex omg

2. balmediebeach1
    the xx i see you (delux) brave for you (marfa demo) lcd2 and gsx mk2 absolutley stunning song

Womaz likes this.
  3. FrequeAudio
    009 Sound System With A Spirit. Not only is this the YouTube national anthem, it makes your headphones bang!

4. ahmadfaizadnan
    this song is good :ksc75smile:

5. vibin247
    Miserere by Magnificat on the Thomas Tallis: Spem In Alium album from Linn Records. The vocal harmonies with the echo effect of the hall it was recorded in just give me goosebumps every time...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  6. Nirvana1000
    Mother's Talk - Tears For Fears
    Don't Walk On Past - Blue Peter
    Two great 80s tracks with great production.

7. ahmadfaizadnan
    any TOKIMONSTA song. But the best album is titled "Luna Rouge".

8. Iightning
    Beatles - Hey Jude

9. ahmadfaizadnan
    Cigarettes after sex - Nothing's gonna hurt you baby

10. TxAggie
    Regardless of if you like the song, Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis is simply amazing on a good set of cans. There is just so much going on in that song. Lots of hidden details and voices. Also, pretty much anything from Infected Mushroom especially Never Mind.

11. kid vic

Listen to this near a door!!:beyersmile::beyersmile::beyersmile::beyersmile::beyersmile:

12. SilverEars
    I'm a big fan of Anne-Marie, and think she is incredibly gifted with her voice. I wish these talented artists with great voice get matched with great engineers that can do justice to their vocals to output great quality recordings. Her recordings are not in the level of quality as other female artists that we commonly use with our gear.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    ahmadfaizadnan likes this.
  13. obileye obiyemi
    Far & near (whole album) by the Nadishana Trio, made fall in all over again with my headphones!!! Meze 99 C

PlantsmanTX likes this.
  14. nrvenice
    Terror JR - Come First... bassgasm

15. taffy2207